- Getting Musical With Harmonics
- Scales On One String
- Inside Picking
- Playing Behind the Bridge and Above the Nut
- Keith Richards Style Chord Lick
- Major Pentatonic
- Double Drop D
- Breaking Up Barre Chords
- Thumbs Voicings
- How To Get Creative With A Blues Lick
- The Ultimate Country Lick
- Cool Surf Riff
- Outlaw Western
- Open Position Blues Tricks
- Writing Music On Guitar
- Hybrid Picking
- Arpeggiating Open Chords
- Conquering Stage Fright And Nerves
- Making Riffs Out Of Chords
- Chicks And Fills
- Cowboy Chords
- Simple Piano Style Blues Lick
- Easy String Bending Trick
- Making Pentatonic Sound Jazzy
- Knopfler-Style Rhythm Playing
- Knopfler-Style Lead Playing
In this channel episode Anders will show you how to create special effects sounds and ambient noises with your guitar by playing behind the bridge and above the nut.
The tip of the week is to use the graphite tip of a pencil to reduce friction in you nut slots if you find your guitar going out of tune a lot. It's a quick simple fix that might be worth trying before attempting more complex or expensive fixes.
If you like this lesson, then GT has others on creating odd and unusual guitar parts!
- Any Style
You need to be registered to ask our instructors a question.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this lesson yet.