- Getting Musical With Harmonics
- Scales On One String
- Inside Picking
- Playing Behind the Bridge and Above the Nut
- Keith Richards Style Chord Lick
- Major Pentatonic
- Double Drop D
- Breaking Up Barre Chords
- Thumbs Voicings
- How To Get Creative With A Blues Lick
- The Ultimate Country Lick
- Cool Surf Riff
- Outlaw Western
- Open Position Blues Tricks
- Writing Music On Guitar
- Hybrid Picking
- Arpeggiating Open Chords
- Conquering Stage Fright And Nerves
- Making Riffs Out Of Chords
- Chicks And Fills
- Cowboy Chords
- Simple Piano Style Blues Lick
- Easy String Bending Trick
- Making Pentatonic Sound Jazzy
- Knopfler-Style Rhythm Playing
- Knopfler-Style Lead Playing
In this channel episode Anders will show you how to use the alternate tuning called double drop D.
The tip of the week is to use strap locks. It's a great way to insure that your strap will stay attached to your guitar and you won't drop it in the middle of a song. Or even worse, damage it.
If you like this lesson, then GT has a lot more that cover ideas on alternate tuning!
- Any Style
You need to be registered to ask our instructors a question.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this lesson yet.