- Getting Musical With Harmonics
- Scales On One String
- Inside Picking
- Playing Behind the Bridge and Above the Nut
- Keith Richards Style Chord Lick
- Major Pentatonic
- Double Drop D
- Breaking Up Barre Chords
- Thumbs Voicings
- How To Get Creative With A Blues Lick
- The Ultimate Country Lick
- Cool Surf Riff
- Outlaw Western
- Open Position Blues Tricks
- Writing Music On Guitar
- Hybrid Picking
- Arpeggiating Open Chords
- Conquering Stage Fright And Nerves
- Making Riffs Out Of Chords
- Chicks And Fills
- Cowboy Chords
- Simple Piano Style Blues Lick
- Easy String Bending Trick
- Making Pentatonic Sound Jazzy
- Knopfler-Style Rhythm Playing
- Knopfler-Style Lead Playing
In this channel episode Anders will show how to play and use natural harmonics.
The tip of the week is to set artificial limitations for yourself to find new inspiration. If you take off a string, or limit yourself to only using two or three strings then you have to get creative to play something within those limits. It can be a great way to shake things up and get your creative juices flowing!
This week's lesson is how to find and play various natural harmonics. Anders shows you the natural harmonics at the 12th, 7th and 5th frets. They even form chords!
If you like this lesson, then GT has more on how to play and use harmonics!
- Any Style
You need to be registered to ask our instructors a question.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this lesson yet.