- Getting Musical With Harmonics
- Scales On One String
- Inside Picking
- Playing Behind the Bridge and Above the Nut
- Keith Richards Style Chord Lick
- Major Pentatonic
- Double Drop D
- Breaking Up Barre Chords
- Thumbs Voicings
- How To Get Creative With A Blues Lick
- The Ultimate Country Lick
- Cool Surf Riff
- Outlaw Western
- Open Position Blues Tricks
- Writing Music On Guitar
- Hybrid Picking
- Arpeggiating Open Chords
- Conquering Stage Fright And Nerves
- Making Riffs Out Of Chords
- Chicks And Fills
- Cowboy Chords
- Simple Piano Style Blues Lick
- Easy String Bending Trick
- Making Pentatonic Sound Jazzy
- Knopfler-Style Rhythm Playing
- Knopfler-Style Lead Playing
In this channel episode Anders will show you how to play a scale using only one string.
The tip of the week is to think like a rhythm instrument in your playing (like drums!). Focus more on your strumming and picking how to make it more percussive and use interesting phrasing.
This week's lesson is how to visualize and play a pentatonic scale linearly on one string. Use your ear to explore and experiment with taking the notes from the normal pentatonic ox pattern and find them linearly all on one string.
If you like this lesson, then GT has a lot more that cover ideas on how to expand your fretboard knowledge of the pentatonic scale across the guitar!
- Any Style