- Getting Musical With Harmonics
- Scales On One String
- Inside Picking
- Playing Behind the Bridge and Above the Nut
- Keith Richards Style Chord Lick
- Major Pentatonic
- Double Drop D
- Breaking Up Barre Chords
- Thumbs Voicings
- How To Get Creative With A Blues Lick
- The Ultimate Country Lick
- Cool Surf Riff
- Outlaw Western
- Open Position Blues Tricks
- Writing Music On Guitar
- Hybrid Picking
- Arpeggiating Open Chords
- Conquering Stage Fright And Nerves
- Making Riffs Out Of Chords
- Chicks And Fills
- Cowboy Chords
- Simple Piano Style Blues Lick
- Easy String Bending Trick
- Making Pentatonic Sound Jazzy
- Knopfler-Style Rhythm Playing
- Knopfler-Style Lead Playing
In this channel episode Anders will give you some advice in how to conquer stage fright.
The tip of the week is a related point that you should remember everyone gets nervous! It's a perfectly normal and natural reaction to performing in front of other people.
Here are some tips that you can use to remain calm and conquer your stage fright nerves. First, try breathing slowly and deliberately.
Focus on long, slow exhaling. Also, accept the fact that you are nervous and dial down your expectations of what you can actual accomplish and play on stage. Remember that you'll have to count on your muscle memory of what you've practiced and rehearsed.
- Any Style