The tip of the week is how to make background string noise add excitement to your playing.
If you like this lesson, then the GT Rock Style Courses have a lot more that cover ideas on how to play powerful rock rhythm playing!
Neal's latest Rock tutorials
Learn more about your instructor
- Guitar Tricks 12: Palm Muting Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 17: Free Songwriting Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 29: Chord Riffs
- Guitar Tricks 32: Pentatonic Soloing
- Guitar Tricks 38: Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs
- Guitar Tricks 39: Whammy Bar Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 47: Guitar Solo Technique Two Best Notes
- Guitar Tricks 48: Easy Guitar Chords
- Guitar Tricks 52 : Pick Scrape Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 63: Fuller Power Chords
- Guitar Tricks 70: Hendrix Guitar Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 71: Alternate Power Chords
- Guitar Tricks 173: Breaking Pentatonic Ruts
I find it quite easy (so far!) to navigate, and found the "where do I start" to be very helpful! I'm getting there!!
I LOVE the forum, too. I've never been one to use forums, but the GT forum is full of great people and helpful information at ALL levels! Congrats on a WONDERFUL site!!Good job!