- Guitar Tricks 153: Beginner Major Blues
- Guitar Tricks 155: Rhythm Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 156: Anders Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 160: Allman Brothers Style Lead
- Guitar Tricks 161: Soulful Blues Lead
- Guitar Tricks 163: Blues on the Low Notes
- Guitar Tricks 174: Texas Boogie Rhythm
- Guitar Tricks 175: Texas Boogie Turnaround
- Guitar Tricks 178: Blues Turnaround in F
- Guitar Tricks 180: Call and Answer Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 181 Mixing Major & Minor Blues
Neal fills a request for a lesson on the boogie pattern. This week he share's his tips to getting the hard swing feel of Texas blues guitar, like Stevie Ray Vaughan. It easy but involves dampening with both the left and right hand. These little tips can really make your Texas-style boogie feel "Pop".
Tip of the Week: The benefit of cheap guitars.
If you like this lesson, then GT has a lot more that cover ideas on how to play blues style guitar!