- Guitar Tricks 153: Beginner Major Blues
- Guitar Tricks 155: Rhythm Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 156: Anders Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 160: Allman Brothers Style Lead
- Guitar Tricks 161: Soulful Blues Lead
- Guitar Tricks 163: Blues on the Low Notes
- Guitar Tricks 174: Texas Boogie Rhythm
- Guitar Tricks 175: Texas Boogie Turnaround
- Guitar Tricks 178: Blues Turnaround in F
- Guitar Tricks 180: Call and Answer Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 181 Mixing Major & Minor Blues
Super-tasty is the name of this simple lick in A major. If you're beginning to solo, this lick will sound great at your next jam. Even for more advanced players, this lick will sound timeless and is moveable anywhere on the neck.
Tip of the Week: How to expand you lick collection. Play a familiar lick in a different position or on different strings.
If you like this lesson, then GT has a lot more that cover ideas on how to play blues licks!