- Guitar Tricks 153: Beginner Major Blues
- Guitar Tricks 155: Rhythm Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 156: Anders Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 160: Allman Brothers Style Lead
- Guitar Tricks 161: Soulful Blues Lead
- Guitar Tricks 163: Blues on the Low Notes
- Guitar Tricks 174: Texas Boogie Rhythm
- Guitar Tricks 175: Texas Boogie Turnaround
- Guitar Tricks 178: Blues Turnaround in F
- Guitar Tricks 180: Call and Answer Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 181 Mixing Major & Minor Blues
For you beginner blues players, this lick will really spice up the basic blues pattern. This one is in the key of A and sounds great on acoustic or electric. Guaranteed to put a smile on your face and anyone in the room who's listening.
Tip of the Week: Just relaaaxx!
If you like this lesson, then GT has a lot more that cover ideas on how to play blues style guitar!
You need to be registered to ask our instructors a question.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this lesson yet.