- Guitar Tricks 153: Beginner Major Blues
- Guitar Tricks 155: Rhythm Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 156: Anders Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 160: Allman Brothers Style Lead
- Guitar Tricks 161: Soulful Blues Lead
- Guitar Tricks 163: Blues on the Low Notes
- Guitar Tricks 174: Texas Boogie Rhythm
- Guitar Tricks 175: Texas Boogie Turnaround
- Guitar Tricks 178: Blues Turnaround in F
- Guitar Tricks 180: Call and Answer Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 181 Mixing Major & Minor Blues
Awesome blues turnaround this week from Neal, you'll have a lot of fun learning and playing this tasty turnaround in they key of E, Stevie Ray style. Check out the previous lesson, "174: Texas Boogie Pattern", for tips on how to nail the Texas rhythm that compliments this turnaround.
Tip of the Week: How to project your sound within a band situation, it's easy! Turn up the mid range!
If you like this lesson, then GT has a lot more that cover ideas on how to play blues style guitar licks!
You need to be registered to ask our instructors a question.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this lesson yet.