- Guitar Tricks 153: Beginner Major Blues
- Guitar Tricks 155: Rhythm Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 156: Anders Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 160: Allman Brothers Style Lead
- Guitar Tricks 161: Soulful Blues Lead
- Guitar Tricks 163: Blues on the Low Notes
- Guitar Tricks 174: Texas Boogie Rhythm
- Guitar Tricks 175: Texas Boogie Turnaround
- Guitar Tricks 178: Blues Turnaround in F
- Guitar Tricks 180: Call and Answer Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 181 Mixing Major & Minor Blues
This week we answer a request to teach the ending lick by Anders from GT Channel episode 41. This is a super tasty way to end a blues jam, or you can use it in a turnaround.
Here's a direct link to GT Ch 41:
The tip of the week is to drop the major 3rd from the dominant 7 aug 9 chord to make it sound better if you are using a lot of gain.
If you like this lesson, then GT has a lot more that cover ideas on how to play blues style guitar!