- Guitar Tricks 153: Beginner Major Blues
- Guitar Tricks 155: Rhythm Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 156: Anders Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 160: Allman Brothers Style Lead
- Guitar Tricks 161: Soulful Blues Lead
- Guitar Tricks 163: Blues on the Low Notes
- Guitar Tricks 174: Texas Boogie Rhythm
- Guitar Tricks 175: Texas Boogie Turnaround
- Guitar Tricks 178: Blues Turnaround in F
- Guitar Tricks 180: Call and Answer Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 181 Mixing Major & Minor Blues
Neal shares his soloing tricks to mix major and minor notes within a blues lead. This tasty lick is in the key of E minor. You can get an extra bluesy flavor to your tone by setting your pickup selector to the neck position here. This lick grabs the listener's attention and is a lot of fun to play and it works well with rock or blues.
Tip of the week: how to get more dexterity in your fingers. Neal will show you a finger exercise to help!
If you like this lesson, then GT has a lot more that cover ideas on how to play blues lead guitar!