- Guitar Tricks 153: Beginner Major Blues
- Guitar Tricks 155: Rhythm Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 156: Anders Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 160: Allman Brothers Style Lead
- Guitar Tricks 161: Soulful Blues Lead
- Guitar Tricks 163: Blues on the Low Notes
- Guitar Tricks 174: Texas Boogie Rhythm
- Guitar Tricks 175: Texas Boogie Turnaround
- Guitar Tricks 178: Blues Turnaround in F
- Guitar Tricks 180: Call and Answer Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 181 Mixing Major & Minor Blues
This is a great lesson for the beginner blues player. It's in the key of E major and includes some easy patterns using hammer-ons to get your feet off the ground with some smooth and tasty sounding leads.
Tip of the Week: From your Idol's Idol comes great knowledge. To take it a step further, learn licks from your idol's idol!
If you like this lesson, then GT has more that cover ideas on how to play in this style!