Tip of the Week: How to expand you lick collection. Play a familiar lick in a different position or on different strings.
If you like this lesson, then GT has a lot more that cover ideas on how to play blues licks!
Neal's latest Blues tutorials
Learn more about your instructor
- Guitar Tricks 153: Beginner Major Blues
- Guitar Tricks 155: Rhythm Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 156: Anders Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 160: Allman Brothers Style Lead
- Guitar Tricks 161: Soulful Blues Lead
- Guitar Tricks 163: Blues on the Low Notes
- Guitar Tricks 174: Texas Boogie Rhythm
- Guitar Tricks 175: Texas Boogie Turnaround
- Guitar Tricks 178: Blues Turnaround in F
- Guitar Tricks 180: Call and Answer Blues Lick
- Guitar Tricks 181 Mixing Major & Minor Blues
I find it quite easy (so far!) to navigate, and found the "where do I start" to be very helpful! I'm getting there!!
I LOVE the forum, too. I've never been one to use forums, but the GT forum is full of great people and helpful information at ALL levels! Congrats on a WONDERFUL site!!Good job!