- Guitar Tricks 12: Palm Muting Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 17: Free Songwriting Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 29: Chord Riffs
- Guitar Tricks 32: Pentatonic Soloing
- Guitar Tricks 38: Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs
- Guitar Tricks 39: Whammy Bar Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 47: Guitar Solo Technique Two Best Notes
- Guitar Tricks 48: Easy Guitar Chords
- Guitar Tricks 52 : Pick Scrape Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 63: Fuller Power Chords
- Guitar Tricks 70: Hendrix Guitar Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 71: Alternate Power Chords
- Guitar Tricks 173: Breaking Pentatonic Ruts
This week Neal shows you one of his favorite Hendrix style guitar licks. The great thing about this one is that it's a moveable shape. You can take this shape and use it anywhere on the neck in major or minor form. If you're just getting started in the Hendrix style, this is a great place to start.
The tip of the week will keep your strap on lock down!
If you like this lesson, then GT has a lot more that cover playing in the style of Hendrix rhythm playing!
You need to be registered to ask our instructors a question.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this lesson yet.