- Guitar Tricks 12: Palm Muting Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 17: Free Songwriting Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 29: Chord Riffs
- Guitar Tricks 32: Pentatonic Soloing
- Guitar Tricks 38: Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs
- Guitar Tricks 39: Whammy Bar Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 47: Guitar Solo Technique Two Best Notes
- Guitar Tricks 48: Easy Guitar Chords
- Guitar Tricks 52 : Pick Scrape Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 63: Fuller Power Chords
- Guitar Tricks 70: Hendrix Guitar Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 71: Alternate Power Chords
- Guitar Tricks 173: Breaking Pentatonic Ruts
This week Neal takes a request on how to get fuller sounding power chords. Even though power chords are simple to play, there are suble techniques to make the most out of them because BIG is what they're all about. One additional tip is to add a little delay to your guitar setting, this will help fill out the sound. You don't need too much, just a little in the background.
The tip of the week is play with other musicians to get experience on really playing music. Also playing with musicians above your level will challenge you.
If you like this lesson, then the GT Rock Style Courses have a lot more that cover ideas on how to play powerful rock style rhythm guitar!
You need to be registered to ask our instructors a question.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this lesson yet.