- Guitar Tricks 12: Palm Muting Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 17: Free Songwriting Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 29: Chord Riffs
- Guitar Tricks 32: Pentatonic Soloing
- Guitar Tricks 38: Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs
- Guitar Tricks 39: Whammy Bar Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 47: Guitar Solo Technique Two Best Notes
- Guitar Tricks 48: Easy Guitar Chords
- Guitar Tricks 52 : Pick Scrape Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 63: Fuller Power Chords
- Guitar Tricks 70: Hendrix Guitar Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 71: Alternate Power Chords
- Guitar Tricks 173: Breaking Pentatonic Ruts
Neal is here with a songwriting lesson that teaches you some basic rock chord progressions. You can build on these progressions to write your own songs and see how these basic forms show up in so many popular songs.
The tip of the week is to do a power slide to spice up your rhythm playing.
This week's lesson on songwriting shows some common chord progressions that you can use to jump start your creative juices.
If you like this lesson, then GT has more on basic chord progressions in the GT Rock Style Courses!
You need to be registered to ask our instructors a question.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this lesson yet.