- Guitar Tricks 12: Palm Muting Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 17: Free Songwriting Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 29: Chord Riffs
- Guitar Tricks 32: Pentatonic Soloing
- Guitar Tricks 38: Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs
- Guitar Tricks 39: Whammy Bar Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 47: Guitar Solo Technique Two Best Notes
- Guitar Tricks 48: Easy Guitar Chords
- Guitar Tricks 52 : Pick Scrape Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 63: Fuller Power Chords
- Guitar Tricks 70: Hendrix Guitar Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 71: Alternate Power Chords
- Guitar Tricks 173: Breaking Pentatonic Ruts
This week Neal shows you how to get some wicked sounds out of your guitar. He's got a nice lesson on soloing using the pentatonic scale which sounds truly evil.
The tip of the week also shows you an unconventional way of making your guitar scream by yelling into the pickup.
This week's lesson is how to use the pentatonic box patterns to make cool sounding licks.
If you like this lesson, then GT has a lot more that cover ideas on how to expand the pentatonic scale across the guitar!
You need to be registered to ask our instructors a question.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this lesson yet.