- Guitar Tricks 12: Palm Muting Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 17: Free Songwriting Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 29: Chord Riffs
- Guitar Tricks 32: Pentatonic Soloing
- Guitar Tricks 38: Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs
- Guitar Tricks 39: Whammy Bar Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 47: Guitar Solo Technique Two Best Notes
- Guitar Tricks 48: Easy Guitar Chords
- Guitar Tricks 52 : Pick Scrape Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 63: Fuller Power Chords
- Guitar Tricks 70: Hendrix Guitar Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 71: Alternate Power Chords
- Guitar Tricks 173: Breaking Pentatonic Ruts
This week Neal takes a lesson request on how to use the whammy bar. He'll give you some awesome tips on how it works and how to use it.
The tip of the week is on feedback control. We have sound limitations in the studio so the feedback tip is not at full volume level and you won't hear the effect but if you follow the tip you'll be in feedback heaven!
If you like this lesson, then GT has a lot more on how to use the vibrato bar!
You need to be registered to ask our instructors a question.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this lesson yet.