- Guitar Tricks 12: Palm Muting Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 17: Free Songwriting Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 29: Chord Riffs
- Guitar Tricks 32: Pentatonic Soloing
- Guitar Tricks 38: Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs
- Guitar Tricks 39: Whammy Bar Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 47: Guitar Solo Technique Two Best Notes
- Guitar Tricks 48: Easy Guitar Chords
- Guitar Tricks 52 : Pick Scrape Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 63: Fuller Power Chords
- Guitar Tricks 70: Hendrix Guitar Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 71: Alternate Power Chords
- Guitar Tricks 173: Breaking Pentatonic Ruts
Great for beginners and rockers, this week Neal shows you how to play three easy and quick chords. Focusing on the D G and A chords, this lesson is very useful for playing in the style of AC/DC. Making chord changes this easy leaves plenty of room for windmills, stage dives and one legged chicken struts.
The tip of the week is how to get a beefier sound out of your guitar without changing your amp setting.
If you like this lesson, then the GT Rock Style Course has a lot more that covers ideas on how to play powerful rock rhythm playing!
There's also an AC/DC artist style tutorial.