- Guitar Tricks 12: Palm Muting Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 17: Free Songwriting Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 29: Chord Riffs
- Guitar Tricks 32: Pentatonic Soloing
- Guitar Tricks 38: Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs
- Guitar Tricks 39: Whammy Bar Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 47: Guitar Solo Technique Two Best Notes
- Guitar Tricks 48: Easy Guitar Chords
- Guitar Tricks 52 : Pick Scrape Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 63: Fuller Power Chords
- Guitar Tricks 70: Hendrix Guitar Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 71: Alternate Power Chords
- Guitar Tricks 173: Breaking Pentatonic Ruts
Neal fills a request on alternate power chords. Bored with the same old power chords? This week Neal shows you some easy two finger chords that can enhance your songwriting options and make changing chords quickly a snap!
The Tip of the Week just may keep your guitar looking good. Watch out for the ink from copy paper (like on your set list) bleeding from the paper to the inside of your guitar case or on your guitar.
If you like this lesson, then the GT Rock Style Courses have a lot more that cover ideas on how to play powerful rock rhythm playing!