- Guitar Tricks 12: Palm Muting Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 17: Free Songwriting Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 29: Chord Riffs
- Guitar Tricks 32: Pentatonic Soloing
- Guitar Tricks 38: Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs
- Guitar Tricks 39: Whammy Bar Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 47: Guitar Solo Technique Two Best Notes
- Guitar Tricks 48: Easy Guitar Chords
- Guitar Tricks 52 : Pick Scrape Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 63: Fuller Power Chords
- Guitar Tricks 70: Hendrix Guitar Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 71: Alternate Power Chords
- Guitar Tricks 173: Breaking Pentatonic Ruts
This week Neal fills a lessons request on how to do hammer-ons and pull-offs. This is an extremely useful technique for many styles and it's a great way to add speed to your playing even if you're not a shred-meister.
The tip of the week is how to use a TV remote control to get some cool sounds out of your electric. Let the experimentation begin!
This week's lesson is on hammer-ons and pull-offs. In order to do these techniques you need to build your finger strength and dexterity.
If you like this lesson, then GT has a lot more that cover these technique!