I deem the time fit for this

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
10/27/2005 7:03 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsAm I the only one that thinks it would be funny to show the dog to various babies and little kids that frighten easily?

I might get a kick out of that
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 1
Ioana
Ioana
10/27/2005 7:53 am
infinite posibilitati adica infinite possibilities
# 2
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
10/27/2005 3:11 pm
Originally Posted by: AkiraYou get a kick out of most things.

so I'm easily entertained. nothing wrong with that. it comes from being bored ALOT! so you eventually just learn to entertain yourself with just about anything.
my spyspace
# 3
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
10/27/2005 4:05 pm
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsso I'm easily entertained. nothing wrong with that. it comes from being bored ALOT! so you eventually just learn to entertain yourself with just about anything.

There's nothing wrong with being easily entertained. I'm among the easiest to entertain. Not because I'm always bored, more so because I have the ability to turn my brain off at any given moment.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 4
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
10/27/2005 5:37 pm
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsNot because I'm always bored, more so because I have the ability to turn my brain off at any given moment.

yeah, I can do that too... in fact... I actually don't know how to turn it back on.. maybe that's why I'm failing spanish.
my spyspace
# 5
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
10/27/2005 11:36 pm
Originally Posted by: AkiraI'll admit to being easily entertained.

A long time ago when I was in a band (!?!?!) we took a break, and I spent 45 minutes, no more, no less, stuffing chocolate bar wrappers into the fan, and turning it on and off so the wrappers went crazy.

It was the most fun I ever had, of course it annoyed the **** out of everyone else.

My friends and I often times just sit and create worlds via conversation. While we're walking places, outside, sitting around, whatever. We just discuss what a certain world would be like. It's been decided that there must be super heros, so many have been created already. Here's a list of super heros that have been conjured up.

The man that can fly mach 3 backwards
the man that, when angered, turns into a convenience store
the man who can turn his eyes into hand grenades
the man with one wing that can only fly in circles due to the imbalancement
the man that ****s bricks and pisses eight balls
the man who (created last night actually) pisses people
the man that turns into a semi truck but has his normal hands and legs instead of wheels which can still only support normal human weight so it just sits there
the man that turns into an airplane and flies around but has bare feet instead of wheels for his landing gears

Furthermore, we also created places where we each reside. I live in a sewer with my art obsessed cult. Henry lives in a fortress with elves that all have indestructable magic shields. Darryl lives in a nearby kingdom where his army of orcs attack Henry's fortress every day (for no particular reason) and lose because they can't destroy the shields. As far as landmarks go. Well, there's a clone of one of our historical world tyrants that sits on a floating platform that circles the planet and speaks nothing but gibberish while a clone of Henry floats in the opposite direction and they have conversations as they go by each other. And that's just one of the worlds. Another place that we've conjured up has actually inspired us to form a band based around video games and nonsense.

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 6
Gretschky
Gretschky
10/28/2005 12:40 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsMy friends and I often times just sit and create worlds via conversation. While we're walking places, outside, sitting around, whatever. We just discuss what a certain world would be like. It's been decided that there must be super heros, so many have been created already. Here's a list of super heros that have been conjured up.

The man that can fly mach 3 backwards
the man that, when angered, turns into a convenience store
the man who can turn his eyes into hand grenades
the man with one wing that can only fly in circles due to the imbalancement
the man that ****s bricks and pisses eight balls
the man who (created last night actually) pisses people
the man that turns into a semi truck but has his normal hands and legs instead of wheels which can still only support normal human weight so it just sits there
the man that turns into an airplane and flies around but has bare feet instead of wheels for his landing gears

Furthermore, we also created places where we each reside. I live in a sewer with my art obsessed cult. Henry lives in a fortress with elves that all have indestructable magic shields. Darryl lives in a nearby kingdom where his army of orcs attack Henry's fortress every day (for no particular reason) and lose because they can't destroy the shields. As far as landmarks go. Well, there's a clone of one of our historical world tyrants that sits on a floating platform that circles the planet and speaks nothing but gibberish while a clone of Henry floats in the opposite direction and they have conversations as they go by each other. And that's just one of the worlds. Another place that we've conjured up has actually inspired us to form a band based around video games and nonsense.

great powers of imagination you have there...you will go far in life!

edit: actually I knew a group of guys like that once...they used to talk about replacing their bones with fiberglass and running faster and weird stuff. They also played dungeons and dragons and made up stupid characters....last I heard one was a complete drug addict and one is in an insane asylum...laughing and (cant mention that with you kids around) in the hallway last time I was told about him ...one was thrown overboard and left for dead during a deep sea fishing trip

if your on meds...up the dosage ! :) hehe
I thought my name was dammit til I was 18 years old... :cool:
# 7
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
10/28/2005 3:17 am
Reminds me of a Seinfeld (I think) stand-up where he mentioned weird super-powers. I've always remembered the ability to shake exactly two Tylenol pills out of the bottle...no more, no less. I try to live up to that every time, hehe, usually without success.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]"Bust a nut!" - Dimebag
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Einstein
[/FONT]
# 8
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
10/28/2005 3:26 am
Originally Posted by: Gretschkygreat powers of imagination you have there...you will go far in life!

edit: actually I knew a group of guys like that once...they used to talk about replacing their bones with fiberglass and running faster and weird stuff. They also played dungeons and dragons and made up stupid characters....last I heard one was a complete drug addict and one is in an insane asylum...laughing and (cant mention that with you kids around) in the hallway last time I was told about him ...one was thrown overboard and left for dead during a deep sea fishing trip

if your on meds...up the dosage ! :) hehe

How ironic that you mention replacing bones. Darryl was born with a leg muscle disorder so he walks with a limp and he's often mentioned replacing his legs with lasers and at one point in his life he was in an insane asylum, but he's better now... well, good enough that I feel safe around him. Can't say much about the drugs though, none of my friends or I do drugs, drink, smoke, or anything. Though I shudder at the thought of what things would be like if any of us were on drugs. Currently everything we do is all natural stupidity.

Hulk Smash!!

# 9
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
10/28/2005 5:36 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic Excretionsthe man that turns into a semi truck but has his normal hands and legs instead of wheels which can still only support normal human weight so it just sits there

this was the best one... I'm still LMAO
my spyspace
# 10
rockonn91
rockonn91
10/28/2005 9:34 pm
Originally Posted by: Cryptic Excretions Currently everything we do is all natural stupidity.

its better like that!
JK :cool:

-Agile Guitars Enthusiast
# 11
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
10/29/2005 8:39 pm
Originally Posted by: rockonn91its better like that!

That's what we say. We figure that if we ever need any form of mind altering substance to make ourselves seem like complete dumbasses then we're just not trying hard enough. I can recall a time, not too long ago, when my car battery died in a parking lot. I'd called up a friend of mine who was to come out and give me a jump. Darryl and I were sitting in a grassy area waiting for him so we decided to have steam rolling races to pass the time as well as lay on our backs while waving our hands around in the air and talking about mario.

Hulk Smash!!

# 12
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
10/29/2005 10:21 pm
Originally Posted by: Cryptic Excretionsas well as lay on our backs while waving our hands around in the air and talking about mario.

the R&B singer, or the video game character? I assume it's the video game character... he's just awesome.

hey if you play |--4-3-2-1--| on the b string, and you play it fast enough with the right tone settings (overdrive/distortion helps) it kinda sounds like mario jumping... lol

EDIT: now that I think about it, it might have been |--1-2-3-4--| on that b string... I can't remember
my spyspace
# 13
rockonn91
rockonn91
10/30/2005 6:53 pm
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsthe R&B singer, or the video game character? I assume it's the video game character... he's just awesome.

hey if you play |--4-3-2-1--| on the b string, and you play it fast enough with the right tone settings (overdrive/distortion helps) it kinda sounds like mario jumping... lol

EDIT: now that I think about it, it might have been |--1-2-3-4--| on that b string... I can't remember

or mabie 1324? or perhaps 3214? or how about 4123? well, you never know, it could be 4213........

# 14
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
10/30/2005 9:07 pm
Originally Posted by: rockonn91or mabie 1324? or perhaps 3214? or how about 4123? well, you never know, it could be 4213........

no, I was doing a speed excercise with a metronome, going 1234 on all the strings, then 4321, and I happened to notice the b string sounded like it. that's all!
my spyspace
# 15
rockonn91
rockonn91
10/30/2005 11:02 pm
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrsno, I was doing a speed excercise with a metronome, going 1234 on all the strings, then 4321, and I happened to notice the b string sounded like it. that's all!

oh, thanks for clearing that up lol :p

# 16
iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
10/31/2005 2:13 am
I just read the entire thread, and yeah. I feel like I'm in a room with a bunch of stoned guys saying random ass ****... and yeah.

If you do acid more than 3 times you're *sp* clinically insane. :)

# 17
rockonn91
rockonn91
10/31/2005 2:18 am
Originally Posted by: iiholly I feel like I'm in a room with a bunch of stoned guys saying random ass ****

um....aka.....

GUITAR TRICKS!

i'd have thought you'd been here long enough to have seen that coming haha

# 18
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
10/31/2005 2:28 am
Originally Posted by: iihollyI just read the entire thread, and yeah. I feel like I'm in a room with a bunch of stoned guys saying random ass ****... and yeah.

If you do acid more than 3 times you're *sp* clinically insane. :)

If you break your hands then don't blame me. It's not like Phil Donahue bought the river for your cake in pants.

Hulk Smash!!

# 19
iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
10/31/2005 2:29 am
Well the majority of the time I spent on guitar tricks during the summer I was like here, but you know not REALLY here. :o

# 20

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.