View post (I deem the time fit for this)

View thread

Gretschky
Gretschky
10/28/2005 12:40 am
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsMy friends and I often times just sit and create worlds via conversation. While we're walking places, outside, sitting around, whatever. We just discuss what a certain world would be like. It's been decided that there must be super heros, so many have been created already. Here's a list of super heros that have been conjured up.

The man that can fly mach 3 backwards
the man that, when angered, turns into a convenience store
the man who can turn his eyes into hand grenades
the man with one wing that can only fly in circles due to the imbalancement
the man that ****s bricks and pisses eight balls
the man who (created last night actually) pisses people
the man that turns into a semi truck but has his normal hands and legs instead of wheels which can still only support normal human weight so it just sits there
the man that turns into an airplane and flies around but has bare feet instead of wheels for his landing gears

Furthermore, we also created places where we each reside. I live in a sewer with my art obsessed cult. Henry lives in a fortress with elves that all have indestructable magic shields. Darryl lives in a nearby kingdom where his army of orcs attack Henry's fortress every day (for no particular reason) and lose because they can't destroy the shields. As far as landmarks go. Well, there's a clone of one of our historical world tyrants that sits on a floating platform that circles the planet and speaks nothing but gibberish while a clone of Henry floats in the opposite direction and they have conversations as they go by each other. And that's just one of the worlds. Another place that we've conjured up has actually inspired us to form a band based around video games and nonsense.

great powers of imagination you have there...you will go far in life!

edit: actually I knew a group of guys like that once...they used to talk about replacing their bones with fiberglass and running faster and weird stuff. They also played dungeons and dragons and made up stupid characters....last I heard one was a complete drug addict and one is in an insane asylum...laughing and (cant mention that with you kids around) in the hallway last time I was told about him ...one was thrown overboard and left for dead during a deep sea fishing trip

if your on meds...up the dosage ! :) hehe
I thought my name was dammit til I was 18 years old... :cool: