View post (I deem the time fit for this)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
10/28/2005 3:26 am
Originally Posted by: Gretschkygreat powers of imagination you have there...you will go far in life!

edit: actually I knew a group of guys like that once...they used to talk about replacing their bones with fiberglass and running faster and weird stuff. They also played dungeons and dragons and made up stupid characters....last I heard one was a complete drug addict and one is in an insane asylum...laughing and (cant mention that with you kids around) in the hallway last time I was told about him ...one was thrown overboard and left for dead during a deep sea fishing trip

if your on meds...up the dosage ! :) hehe

How ironic that you mention replacing bones. Darryl was born with a leg muscle disorder so he walks with a limp and he's often mentioned replacing his legs with lasers and at one point in his life he was in an insane asylum, but he's better now... well, good enough that I feel safe around him. Can't say much about the drugs though, none of my friends or I do drugs, drink, smoke, or anything. Though I shudder at the thought of what things would be like if any of us were on drugs. Currently everything we do is all natural stupidity.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.