Does my chick want me back?

Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
12/02/2004 2:55 am
My chick left me a month ago. Said she didnt wana settle down, shes 16 and Im 21, said she wanted to do what other girls her age did, go out n be young free n single etc.

She then went out with the popular guy from her school for 3 weeks until today. She left him. And she was on my internet profile page for a while tonight.. shes changed hers to say shes single, and shes put things about me. About the good times me n her had n how she regrets losing me. Some stuff I cant interpret but theres a chance she acutally might want me back!

What do i do guys?!?! Can she really have seen this new guy for 3 weeks and suddenly realised I was the one? I dont even know if her proflile means she wants me back.

I cant talk to her because we havent spoke a word since the day we split up 5 weeks ago. Is it possible to get back with a chick even though she was just with someone else? Are things ever the same?

The weird thing about her was she admitted we had something aweomse, that she loved me, but just didnt want to be in a relationship like that while she was young.

I duno what to do :( I still love her.

The weird thing is how coincidental everything has been lately.. like fate is trying to tell me something. Today I thought to myself 'I wonder if shes still with him'. And I was thinking about the past n all. Then I come how to discover she split with him.

Maybe shes just being sentimental.. but if shes not.. should I text her.. or try to contact her.. she probably things I hate her because I blocked her on msn etc and didnt even look at her when she was in the pub last week.
# 1
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
12/02/2004 3:00 am
I thought of something cute.. my names kriss.. I could send her a cute teddy saying "Merry Kriss Miss".... *thinks about whats hes jus typed* ... ok thats lame! :rolleyes:
# 2
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
12/02/2004 3:39 am
Originally Posted by: Axl_RoseI thought of something cute.. my names kriss.. I could send her a cute teddy saying "Merry Kriss Miss".... *thinks about whats hes jus typed* ... ok thats lame! :rolleyes:

Ok, that has to be one of the cheesiest thing I've ever heard, but it just might work...lol. Actually, that's not a bad idea. I don't know the first female that doesn't like a teddy bear.

Dude, I know exactly how you feel! A few years ago my girl of 2 years left me for the exact same reason! Said she still loved me, but didn't feel the same way about me anymore...i.e. she wanted to go out and party and get f***ed up all the time and, and, ......... that's still a sore subject so I'll stop there. Either way you look at it, she really had me screwed up in a want to kill myself kind of way, but I got over that. She just alway's made it worse by stopping by all the time giving me mixed feelings. Like she wanted me back, but at the same time she didn't. Anyway, time has passed, she's married now, and I've moved on.

I would suggest maybe a simple text message asking how she's doing. Couldn't hurt.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 3
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
12/02/2004 4:07 am
If possible,try to talk to her as a friend,unphased by the break yet willing to get back with her.I dont know her feelings,but if you really love and desire to be with her then confide in/talk with her intimitley like you two were never apart in the first place.

A silent and mutual 'lets pick up where we left off' is very realistic.

I wish you the best. :)
Try once,fail twice...
# 4
finger_cruncher
finger_cruncher
12/02/2004 5:41 am
If a chick dumped me and went out with another guy and decided she wasn't happy with him and wanted to go back out with me again, I'd say 'NO'. That would be an insult to my face. I don't want to be hers again after some guy has messed around with her. My rule is if you dumped me, there's no going back. Second chances are stupid.
# 5
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
12/02/2004 10:51 am
yeah...I'm with you.
When I get dumped, there's isn't a chance in hell that she's ever going to go out with me again.
My philosopy is pretty simple tho.... I'll lead her on and make her think that I'm interested just so I can get laid one last time, do all the things with her that she would never let me do before, then dump her.

... and yeah it's mean and self centered and probably makes me look like a sleaze, but the superiority complex you get from paying her back for all the hurt she put me through makes it all worth it.

Then I make a promise to myself that she'll never touch me again and I go out with her best friend.

Revenge... I luv it.
# 6
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
12/02/2004 11:17 am
I understand why she dumped me though. I mean Im 21.. Ive kinda sowed my wild oats... shes hasnt.

Heh I wana jus ignore her and let her be alone right now like I was when she left.

To be honest I dont even know what shes thinking, she probably dont want me back. But then I have faith that what I gave her when we were together was sumin cool n special.

Its tough because I was getting over her you know. Its almost xmas and god I hate being estranged at this time. Now shes kinda opened a can of worms again.

Shes special... some of you guys who would say no to seconds might re-consider with her.. shes one in a million :(
# 7
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
12/02/2004 11:19 am
About being friends with her.. thats risky.. I became friends with an x and somehow I now love her like a sis! I mean in a way I wish I loved her as a girlfriend cos shes so cool but those feelings have gone.
With this chick I dont wana fall outa love with her... I wana be with her!

Heh, anyway, Im off to play some cheesy 80s **** rock ballads to find some guidance!!

"Love aint no stranger" :confused:
# 8
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
12/02/2004 11:35 am
Dude.... get it through your thick head...You've been dumped.
Move on.
Stop fantisizing about what could have been or what she might be thinking.
Stop going through the daydreams and imaginary scenerios......

If you were meant to be together, she would be in your arms right now.
If she felt the same way she'd be with you 100%.

If that ain't happening, then she's moved on.

... and just from experience.... once a girl has dumped you.... it's almost a 95% chance that she'd found somebody else.

Get another girlfriend as fast as possible to get over her and move on.
# 9
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
12/02/2004 3:03 pm
Dood thats harsh.

I did move on after we split, but now 5 weeks later shes saying stuff about me on the net. Bout regrettin losin me n about tha good times we had together. :confused:

Its possible shes realised I was tha one... all am askin is what should I do if this is the case.
# 10
SPL
SPL
12/02/2004 4:50 pm
Originally Posted by: Axl_RoseIts possible shes realised I was tha one... all am askin is what should I do if this is the case.

Even if she did realize that, who's to say that she won't change her mind again within two weeks? It sounds to me like this girl has no clue what she wants.(can you blame her? she's 16!)

I'd say, if she comes back to you, begging for you to take her back... there might be a reason for you to consider it. Just don't take the initiative yourself, cause that'll just show her she can do what she wants, and still have you running after her like a puppy...
# 11
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
12/02/2004 5:37 pm
Yea good call SPL.

Thats why Im reluctant. Even if she did make a move Id still be weary.
Yea shes 16 but shes old for her age. Shes smarter and more independant than most chicks my age.

Even supposing I had hard evidense she wanted me back I wouldnt jump in. You cant jus pick up where u left off I dont think..

I'll jus go by my daily business n see what happens. Her profile looks promising.. I mean shes not a lovey dovey person. Shes independant.. so its quite significant that she would write about me a month since we split.. she should have completely forgot about me by now!
# 12
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
12/02/2004 5:39 pm
Mr Schmange has it hit on the head here.

And if you do want her back the best way of doing it is to say "you can't have me !!"

Being friends...no just no !!!
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS
# 13
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
12/02/2004 7:41 pm
Learn from experience.
A girl only wants you when she realizes you don't want her.
If if it's meant to be, she'll come crawling back to you.
If she's just after you cause of the thrill of it and the high she gets out of having you, the minute you go back to her, she'll dump you again.

Seriously dude.....if she only wants you cause she can't have you, then she's not worth having in the first place.
# 14
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
12/02/2004 7:44 pm
... and to add to that note.... go get yourself another girl.
Once you've got somebody who really loves you for who you are, you'll realize what a dolt you are for fawning over an unatainable girl.
What you're feeling right now over this other girl is nothing but fantansy wish fullfilment.
# 15
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
12/02/2004 7:58 pm
..and just from experience..... once you F#$@% another girl.... and have someone else fawning all over you, you'll forget that first girl so fast you won't even realize what you were so upset about.

Unsolicited advice from a a guy who's gone through it many times & is now kinda wasted on beer and xanax. :D
# 16
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
12/02/2004 8:02 pm
hmmm...its easy to give tough advice when your 'sober'.Axl is 'intoxicated' with this girl.Feelings are clouding his better judgment...
Try once,fail twice...
# 17
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
12/02/2004 8:03 pm
I retract my last post in light of schmange's!
Try once,fail twice...
# 18
finger_cruncher
finger_cruncher
12/02/2004 8:17 pm
Originally Posted by: schmange Unsolicited advice from a a guy who's gone through it many times & is now kinda wasted on beer and xanax. :D

It's 12:12 pm here...Aren't you from Toronto? It's 3 hr difference....still kinda early to be drunk. ;)
# 19
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
12/02/2004 8:18 pm
I intract my post in liht of me.
# 20

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.