Does my chick want me back?

Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
12/12/2004 6:08 pm
Yea but... I no its cliche... but "shes different". She really is special.

I was meant to meet her on friday. Things were goin great. We'd been txting and decided to meet that friday, to talk about if it would work again. Shes really busy with her acting 'career' and she said about how if we got back Id have to appreciate shes busier than last time we were together.

Anyway I waited all week till friday to see her. The she cancelled on me. I thought she was making excuses so I kinda went mad at her!! Then I found out her reason for not making it was legit :(

I was talking to her today again and shes kinda playing hard to get. Says she might be out tonight but shes not sure.

I duno what to do. I want to see her once.. hopefully get her keen agian.. then I can be the one who plays it cool. I know that if I see her again, and we are together, then memories will come back and she'll realise we were meant to be! :)

I no am being niave... but it happens you know, I know people that splti then got back together and they are still together.

I never used to be like this.. If I split with someone that would be it! They dumped me so no matter what they said to get me back Id just say no! But this girl is different!!
I mean.... I would press eject... put appetite for destruction on the floor... then repeatedly stamp on it just to get her back :(
# 1
Hootayah
Hootayah
12/12/2004 10:03 pm
Originally Posted by: Axl_RoseYea but... I no its cliche... but "shes different". She really is special.

I was meant to meet her on friday. Things were goin great. We'd been txting and decided to meet that friday, to talk about if it would work again. Shes really busy with her acting 'career' and she said about how if we got back Id have to appreciate shes busier than last time we were together.

Anyway I waited all week till friday to see her. The she cancelled on me. I thought she was making excuses so I kinda went mad at her!! Then I found out her reason for not making it was legit :(

I was talking to her today again and shes kinda playing hard to get. Says she might be out tonight but shes not sure.

:(

aaaarrrghhh... will somebody please take a sledgehammer to this guys thick head and tell him she's not interested.

She's playing you.

Back off 100% and make her come to you.
If she does, then you know you've got her. If she doesn't, find somebody else.
Hey you kids! Get outta that Jello tree!! :mad:
# 2
TOXIC SHOCK TROOPER
TOXIC SHOCK TROOPER
12/12/2004 10:21 pm
Okay dude, you are head over heels. Sometimes you just have to do what you want and at least you can say you gave it a shot. I dont know though, even if the reason is legit, getting "stood up" aint cool. Once, okay, twice... hmmm, lets think about this very hard and decide if she is worth it. Three times, your OUT B****!

Chicks are manipulating, they have t n' a. If she is a model, obviously she is hot, and she knows it. Are you willing to put up with this??? If yes, you are a nicer guy then I am! Really, it sounds like you are probably just going to do what you want to do, which may be the best thing man.

But really, try to take a distant perspective of this situation and determine whats just an excuse on her part.
Music rules, beer rules. Music about beer cannot be topped.
# 3
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
12/13/2004 2:01 am
Her bro, of all people, txtd me to say she couldnt make it! So I thought man shes getting her bro to cancel for her, thats lame, so I went mad at her. Then I found out she was off work that night and in bed ill. She was meant to see me after work but like I say she didnt go :rolleyes:

After that she got a bit mad. Says Im too demanding and havent changed!

The latest.. and god as I type this I realise how pathetic its all getting.. the latest is me n her are talking but shes playing hard to get! Kinda just one word answering me.

I duno what to do. Im gona cool it for a few days! I'll try and post a pic of her! Shes a female version of slash :p long brown corkscrewed hair :)
# 4
TOXIC SHOCK TROOPER
TOXIC SHOCK TROOPER
12/13/2004 2:05 am
The "one word" answer means she is bored out of her mind and has better things to do. Sorry man, I've gotten my fair share of one word answers too.
# 5
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
12/13/2004 2:14 am
Yea I no... or shes tryna show shes mad at me.

I said to her tonight, something along these lines, "Look if its over then just say and I'll leave you alone"... at that point she didnt reply. And we'd been txting all nite. So if she wanted me to get lost she would have said!

Aww man you guys are right... :(
# 6
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
12/13/2004 2:18 am
You sound like every guy who appears on the show Cheaters... just before he finds out she's been seeing somebody else.
Here's an idea... instead of posting just her pic, post her phone number and see how many of us can get a date with her. Then you'll find out how loyal she is.
# 7
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
12/13/2004 2:24 am
*shakes head*

Shes not like that! Shes... a... umm.. geek :rolleyes: She spends every spare second from school doing her acting, or working, or studying. Thats one of the reasons me n her split 2 months ago.

I totally respect that about her. The reason she was unsure of us getting back, before i stuck my foot in it on friday, was because shes so busy. And Id have to get used to it etc.

When we went out in the summer I was a bit annoyed I only saw her maybe 3 times a week. I think it would be less if we got back.

I think Im acting too available.. or desperate :p Ive got a pool tourny tomorrow.. then skating on tuesday.. so Ill let things cool for a while. We are pretty attracked to each other (heh I no that sounds uncool). What I mean is I dont think either of us can be mad at each other when we get together, we just click and have fun!
# 8
TOXIC SHOCK TROOPER
TOXIC SHOCK TROOPER
12/13/2004 2:38 am
Hey dude, we feel your pain man. Everything seems so bad, life sucks, women suck, and then you meet another one and start the whole damn thing over again!
My suggestion is to A: wank off
B: drink heavily
C: Turn off the love ballads and turn on some Pantera!

Okay, I feel I have spoken my piece here. Good luck bro!
# 9
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
12/13/2004 2:47 am
So how much are looks contributing to this?
If she was fat and ugly, would you still be here talking about her.
# 10
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
12/13/2004 4:34 am
Originally Posted by: Axl_RoseI think Im acting too available.. or desperate

Dammit Axl, what'd I say about acting like a wussy? I know you really want this girl and your brain is like, "Well, I'll just let her know how bad I want her".

This is unbelievable unattractive to women, take it from a former clingy wussbag. You can get so much more play by acting detached and uninterested, even if you're not.
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 11
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
12/13/2004 5:07 am
Originally Posted by: Axl_RoseI duno what to do. I want to see her once.. hopefully get her keen agian.. then I can be the one who plays it cool.

Yeah, right... :rolleyes:

*sound of whip cracking heard 'round the world*
... and that's all I have to say about that.

[U]ALL[/U] generalizations are [U]WRONG[/U]

[/sarcasm]
# 12
TOXIC SHOCK TROOPER
TOXIC SHOCK TROOPER
12/13/2004 5:17 am
Just play that one song, how does it go.. Oh yea

"I WISH MY CHICK WAS DEAD!!! I WANT HER GONE, I WANT REVENGE!!"

Yes, play that for her over the phone, then ask her to marry you! Or better yet, play that song at your wedding! And headbang frantically!! But insist that you love her! Go all "in a circle style" and put fish hooks on the ends of your dreadlocked hair to maul members of her family, but continue insisting that you love her! Start a moshpit with her dad!

Sorry, its the end of my night and Im just feeling the love. Dont mind me.
# 13
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
12/13/2004 2:23 pm
Looks aint that important to me. So long as Im attrached to her... then I prefer em to look just average as opposed to amazing because you get hastle from other guys when you have a hot chick. I only went out with her for about 3 months in the summer and in that time she musta got hit on like 20 times. heh, some dirty old men would just shake my hand when me n her were leaving the pub!

Right.. you guys are right. Im off xmas shopping in 5mins! Then I have a pool comp tnite. Then tomorrow gona job hunt then skate at night.

Ive got it bad :rolleyes: Shes calling the shots right now :mad:
# 14
crazyguy
crazyguy
12/15/2004 3:28 pm
From what I've read here, your girlfriend is surely great, but also tends towards manipulating you. Also, most of the women I know always have a 'good' reason for avoiding the truth. What you need to do is learn to trust your guts. I've learned this after breaking up with my one-in-a-million. My guts never talk when everything's O.K. I didn't hear them (or didn' want to) and the **** happened. Later, I started listening and trying to do what felt right and all was well. I did stray from my instinct a few times and got hurt again (those damned moments when you see she really needs you, but only for a while). I started experimenting with this and my guts saved me from ****storms many a time since.
If it was me instead of you, she'd have to work real hard to make anything happen. Since that is not the case and I don't have all the relevant data, learn to trust your guts and thus trust yourself. If you feel the guts while falling in love, you must be able to feel what I'm talking about.
Although I understand the state you're in, I'd advise you against being such a wussie. The best of luck.
Impendance is fruitfull
while the buttons are circled.:eek:
# 15
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
12/15/2004 11:23 pm
Its a tuff call.
Some people here think shes playing me like lots of chicks do but she genuinely isnt like that. She has everything going for her and if she genuinely didnt want me around she'd just say so.
She admits she likes me a lot and regrets us splittin in the summer.. but says she doesnt have time for a guy right now. Her acting career is very promising and like I say shes actually getting an all expenses paid trip over to the states in feb cos of it. I think shes under pressure too from her parents to study hard too.
Shes torn between sorta staying in her shell and concentrating all her energy on school and acting. Shes good at that and so shes never let down.. she puts effort into work and gets it back.
But a part of her still wants to be with me. She says she wanted me back if I could live with the fact that she would be very busy a lot of the time. And I ruined things being being stropey last week when she cancelled on me.
She said that proves I wouldnt be able to put up with her busy shedule.

On monday she said that I proved I hadnt changed.. and things wont work. But then she keeps asking if I agree? She wont say "Look its a def no no". Shes clearly unsure herself. She doesnt just drop it you know.. she keeps txtn n stuff.

My plan is that I'll see her around soon.. and then when we look each other in tha eyes itl all come back :)

We first spoke on July 2nd! Guess why? Because Velvet REvolver were sheduled to be on tv. I told her to watch it... she said she might forget.. so I said give me your number and I'll remind you ;)
Next couple of days we hung out and the rest is history.

I'll get her back. Ive noticed for some time that some things happen in this world because they are meant to be. Me n her are meant to be :)
# 16
Spynal
Spynal
12/16/2004 1:39 am
for the second time .... stop being emo and go for it ... the worst that happens is you wind up EXACTLY where you are now ...

Stop readin now,...... and GO
# 17
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
12/16/2004 4:48 am
Originally Posted by: Axl_RoseOn monday she said that I proved I hadnt changed.. and things wont work.

There you go. She's not interested.

Nothing is meant to be. Nothing has any purpose or destiny. In fact, life is basically doomed to suck unless you're rich, and even then everyone hates you. Either we live in a cold objective universe or cause and effect went obsolete when my back was turned.

Princess Bride, anyone? "Life is pain. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

And no, I'm not goth or emo.
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 18
concrete chaos
concrete chaos
12/16/2004 12:16 pm
Did i read properly somewhere? im qoute unqouting Axl here,

dude did u say that you agreed to see eachother like before ? IN PRIVATE ?

am i understanding this correctly, in private as in, close doors and not speaking to anyone about it etc...

I hate ppl like that.....anyway these relationship stuffs are waaaay to complicated. cus no one wants their heart broken, and no one wants to do all the work either. Everyone basically lets on only a small ammount of what they really feel, and leave u guessing for the truth, which u might get to eventually.

From my experience [im a Grrrl by the way] treat every person differently, and u know what they say Love it is blind - probably deaf and dumb too - now where have i seen that before?

anyway the fact that this girl is making excuses about her carrer is silly, relationships should be easy, [like animals when they mate - not a concrete example but anyway - were much more complicated, but only cus we let ourselves] if u both want eachother u would go thru this masked emotions things.

and if it was great before doesn't mean its still is.....and when u like somone speacially bad how u want her.... u always tend to read in a bit more between the lines even though u see blank spaces there......anyway bottom line is there is no bottom line.....even if u re run all these questions in your head...and go thru a bunch of relationships good or bad, u ll still be at square on when this stuff hapens, cus ull always ask that question WHAT IF

we should ban maybe and what if from our vocab hehe just like them pygmies...... ;)

anyway bout this particular grl, if she didnt want to commit bfore what says she will now....ppl who put too many ideals forward on how and what the relationship will be are holding the whole love thing in a place way too cerebral, which is not where it comes from [and now they will prove me wrong that love is nothing but a chemical reaction - i hope not cus it would make this grim place even worse]

erm..ive said waay too much...
'i dont have low self esteem, it's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else' - Daria
# 19
crazyguy
crazyguy
12/16/2004 1:43 pm
All that is is ment to be. Sometimes we do not percieve it as such and events seem random. Do not let your noticing the pattern lead you to a conclusion that you must eat crap for things to happen. That what is meant to be will be.
Impendance is fruitfull
while the buttons are circled.:eek:
# 20

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.