View post (Does my chick want me back?)

View thread

Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
12/15/2004 11:23 pm
Its a tuff call.
Some people here think shes playing me like lots of chicks do but she genuinely isnt like that. She has everything going for her and if she genuinely didnt want me around she'd just say so.
She admits she likes me a lot and regrets us splittin in the summer.. but says she doesnt have time for a guy right now. Her acting career is very promising and like I say shes actually getting an all expenses paid trip over to the states in feb cos of it. I think shes under pressure too from her parents to study hard too.
Shes torn between sorta staying in her shell and concentrating all her energy on school and acting. Shes good at that and so shes never let down.. she puts effort into work and gets it back.
But a part of her still wants to be with me. She says she wanted me back if I could live with the fact that she would be very busy a lot of the time. And I ruined things being being stropey last week when she cancelled on me.
She said that proves I wouldnt be able to put up with her busy shedule.

On monday she said that I proved I hadnt changed.. and things wont work. But then she keeps asking if I agree? She wont say "Look its a def no no". Shes clearly unsure herself. She doesnt just drop it you know.. she keeps txtn n stuff.

My plan is that I'll see her around soon.. and then when we look each other in tha eyes itl all come back :)

We first spoke on July 2nd! Guess why? Because Velvet REvolver were sheduled to be on tv. I told her to watch it... she said she might forget.. so I said give me your number and I'll remind you ;)
Next couple of days we hung out and the rest is history.

I'll get her back. Ive noticed for some time that some things happen in this world because they are meant to be. Me n her are meant to be :)