Does my chick want me back?

Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
12/16/2004 3:36 pm
Im not acting totally desperate though. Me n her have only have like 4 or 5 txt convos over the past 2 weeks since we started talking again. I havent been calling her or anything like that either.

Yea choas it all started out by her saying she missed me n regretted losing me. Said she didnt think we'd be able to get back what we had but we could like try by re-living how we met n stuff, sneaking about. We hang out in the same pub, I play for the pool team, her dads the captain. And we first started seeing each other when no one was looking! It was fun and exciting!

Shes can be a bit harsh though, when we split it was a case of "leave me alone" etc. So now when shes actually saying stuff like "dont u agree it might not work" that means shes thinking about it. I mean it was her idea to try again until I ruined things on the firday we were meant to meet.

It seems to me that she sees me as a risk. A risk to her happiness and her acting and stuff. And she was only prepared to take that risk until I ruined it all on that friday!

I duno whats in her head. Aint spoken to her since monday.

Shes off on holiday for xmas in a couple of days :( Off with her family up to their cottage.

I know shes thinking of me right now. I just have faith in what me and her used to have. She admits it was amazing and regrets losing it. She would have it all back but she, like me, knows it would be hard to rebuild a strong bond that broken months ago.

If only she knew she could be with me and do her acting. Thats what shes worried about. Me not understanding everytime she cant see me because shes busy. I would understand.

It all hinged on that Friday we were meant to meet. She was gona explain all about how busy she was.. and Id have to accept it... but then i did the worst thing I could do.. moan and get mad when she cancelled on me.

I just feel like me and her afforded each other cool lifestyles. I took her out for dinner (dont laugh), to the cinema, to gigs. She took me out to her cool partys and drama shows. We were such a neat couple. When I went to play in pool competitions she'd carry my cue :) I felt like Tom cruise in the Colour of Money :p

I miss totally miss her...
# 1
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
12/16/2004 4:09 pm
First off, dude, why do you ask for our opinions if all you're going to do is totally ignore them? Take what we have to say into account; at least keep it in the back of your mind. Otherwise, this thread is just a weblog of this whole debacle rather than a discussion.

Originally Posted by: Axl_RoseShes can be a bit harsh though, when we split it was a case of "leave me alone" etc. So now when shes actually saying stuff like "dont u agree it might not work" that means shes thinking about it. I mean it was her idea to try again until I ruined things on the firday we were meant to meet.[/quote]

[QUOTE=Axl_Rose]It seems to me that she sees me as a risk. A risk to her happiness and her acting and stuff. And she was only prepared to take that risk until I ruined it all on that friday!

It all hinged on that Friday we were meant to meet. She was gona explain all about how busy she was.. and Id have to accept it... but then i did the worst thing I could do.. moan and get mad when she cancelled on me.

Dude, again, listen to yourself! A relationship isn't supposed to be so hard! Imagine yourself married to this girl and you're still like a little puppy following her around, always afraid that she'll get upset or leave you. What kind of relationship is that? When you find the right girl (and this here is my prediction that eventually things will not work out between the two of you), you'll be blown away by how freakin' easy it can be!

Relationships are all about give and take. If you're doing all the giving and she won't move, that's a sure sign that the relationship is doomed. You shouldn't have to say things like "until I ruined it all on that friday!", or "but then i did the worst thing I could do.. moan and get mad when she cancelled on me." What kind of relationship is that, where you can't express your genuine feelings? You felt bummed out that you couldn't hang out-- why should she get upset about that?

No girl is so special that you should change your identity, who you are, for her. Sure, if it's bad habits that you lose for her, that's fine. But if she wants you to be a different person, someone less needy or someone who can stand being away from her for long periods of time, that's not healthy. Because, whatever you say about her, the absolute truth is, there are at least a dozen other girls that are even nicer, more beautiful, kinder, famous, than her, and that will treat you like a king. And when you meet one of them, you will regret ever wasting a minute on this other girl. You'll kick yourself because every minute you spend torturing yourself over her was one minute you could have spent with the real girl of your dreams.

PonyOne-- I demand the crown!!!
... and that's all I have to say about that.

[U]ALL[/U] generalizations are [U]WRONG[/U]

[/sarcasm]
# 2
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
12/16/2004 5:37 pm
Hey I am listening. You guys said play it cool and I totally have.

Your totally right about 'not being able to show true emotions'. Its kinda dumb that I do, or did pussy foot around her. I mean when we were together she classed 'a big fall out' as a 5 mins argument. She never saw a real fall out :D

I spose... maybe Im being kinda shallow... there is the whole fame thing. I mean shes kinda destined for it :rolleyes:
# 3
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
12/16/2004 5:44 pm
Ok that sounded really shallow but what I mean is all of my x's shes the one I just cant lose. Shes been the best so far. Shes perfectly polite and smart. She makes her dad a cup of tea when he gets home! How many teenage girls would be considerate enough to do that?
Most are too busy smoking, drinking and swearing! Or at least thats the case where I live :mad:
Even my parents love her haha. The havent stopped talking about her since they met her.
# 4
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
12/16/2004 5:55 pm
I wrote this little ditty a few months ago:

Is there one true love for all?
Yes, I can attest to that fact
But if she don't care too much for you
Well, there ain't much you can do 'bout that

... or something like that; I don't have the original right in front of me.

[/sarcasm]
# 5
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
12/16/2004 6:31 pm
Originally Posted by: iamthe_eggmanI wrote this little ditty a few months ago:

Is there one true love for all?
Yes, I can attest to that fact
But if she don't care too much for you
Well, there ain't much you can do 'bout that

... or something like that; I don't have the original right in front of me.

I wrote this little ditty a few months ago

Wham bam thank you ma'am that's all?
Yes, I did the deed with that skank
But I didn't care that much for her
She gave me herpes as a prank.

Or something like that...maybe it was the clap.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 6
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
12/16/2004 6:46 pm
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonI wrote this little ditty a few months ago

Wham bam thank you ma'am that's all?
Yes, I did the deed with that skank
But I didn't care that much for her
She gave me herpes as a prank.

Or something like that...maybe it was the clap.

That's it!!! YOU'RE BANNED!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hoo boy, I've been saving that one up for a looooong time!!!

[/sarcasm]
# 7
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
12/16/2004 6:51 pm
Originally Posted by: iamthe_eggmanThat's it!!! YOU'RE BANNED!!!!

Oh YEAH!? Well YOU are Psychoramitic!!!! See? I can make up words too. :p
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

# 8
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
12/16/2004 9:19 pm
Gosh darn you half-Japanese girls
Do it to me everytime
Oh, the redhead said you shred the cello
And Iā€™m jello, baby
But you won't talk won't look won't think of me
I'm the epitome
Of public enemy
Why you wanna go and do me like that?
Come down on the street and dance with me
Iā€™m a lot like you so please

[/sarcasm]
# 9
iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
12/17/2004 4:17 am
I might have thrown up a little from all you guys passing around advice like girls, but eggman and jolly saved me from that. Bah "i think its love, wah wah wah". God who cares, just play guitar and you'll be fine.

# 10
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
12/17/2004 8:26 am
Originally Posted by: iamthe_eggmanOh, the redhead said you shred the cello

Dude, readheads are HOTTTT!!!!!! HA CHA CHAAA CHAA CHAA!
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

# 11

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.