View post (Does my chick want me back?)

View thread

Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
12/12/2004 6:08 pm
Yea but... I no its cliche... but "shes different". She really is special.

I was meant to meet her on friday. Things were goin great. We'd been txting and decided to meet that friday, to talk about if it would work again. Shes really busy with her acting 'career' and she said about how if we got back Id have to appreciate shes busier than last time we were together.

Anyway I waited all week till friday to see her. The she cancelled on me. I thought she was making excuses so I kinda went mad at her!! Then I found out her reason for not making it was legit :(

I was talking to her today again and shes kinda playing hard to get. Says she might be out tonight but shes not sure.

I duno what to do. I want to see her once.. hopefully get her keen agian.. then I can be the one who plays it cool. I know that if I see her again, and we are together, then memories will come back and she'll realise we were meant to be! :)

I no am being niave... but it happens you know, I know people that splti then got back together and they are still together.

I never used to be like this.. If I split with someone that would be it! They dumped me so no matter what they said to get me back Id just say no! But this girl is different!!
I mean.... I would press eject... put appetite for destruction on the floor... then repeatedly stamp on it just to get her back :(