View post (Does my chick want me back?)

View thread

concrete chaos
concrete chaos
12/16/2004 12:16 pm
Did i read properly somewhere? im qoute unqouting Axl here,

dude did u say that you agreed to see eachother like before ? IN PRIVATE ?

am i understanding this correctly, in private as in, close doors and not speaking to anyone about it etc...

I hate ppl like that.....anyway these relationship stuffs are waaaay to complicated. cus no one wants their heart broken, and no one wants to do all the work either. Everyone basically lets on only a small ammount of what they really feel, and leave u guessing for the truth, which u might get to eventually.

From my experience [im a Grrrl by the way] treat every person differently, and u know what they say Love it is blind - probably deaf and dumb too - now where have i seen that before?

anyway the fact that this girl is making excuses about her carrer is silly, relationships should be easy, [like animals when they mate - not a concrete example but anyway - were much more complicated, but only cus we let ourselves] if u both want eachother u would go thru this masked emotions things.

and if it was great before doesn't mean its still is.....and when u like somone speacially bad how u want her.... u always tend to read in a bit more between the lines even though u see blank spaces there......anyway bottom line is there is no bottom line.....even if u re run all these questions in your head...and go thru a bunch of relationships good or bad, u ll still be at square on when this stuff hapens, cus ull always ask that question WHAT IF

we should ban maybe and what if from our vocab hehe just like them pygmies...... ;)

anyway bout this particular grl, if she didnt want to commit bfore what says she will now....ppl who put too many ideals forward on how and what the relationship will be are holding the whole love thing in a place way too cerebral, which is not where it comes from [and now they will prove me wrong that love is nothing but a chemical reaction - i hope not cus it would make this grim place even worse]

erm..ive said waay too much...
'i dont have low self esteem, it's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else' - Daria