View post (Does my chick want me back?)

View thread

Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
12/02/2004 2:55 am
My chick left me a month ago. Said she didnt wana settle down, shes 16 and Im 21, said she wanted to do what other girls her age did, go out n be young free n single etc.

She then went out with the popular guy from her school for 3 weeks until today. She left him. And she was on my internet profile page for a while tonight.. shes changed hers to say shes single, and shes put things about me. About the good times me n her had n how she regrets losing me. Some stuff I cant interpret but theres a chance she acutally might want me back!

What do i do guys?!?! Can she really have seen this new guy for 3 weeks and suddenly realised I was the one? I dont even know if her proflile means she wants me back.

I cant talk to her because we havent spoke a word since the day we split up 5 weeks ago. Is it possible to get back with a chick even though she was just with someone else? Are things ever the same?

The weird thing about her was she admitted we had something aweomse, that she loved me, but just didnt want to be in a relationship like that while she was young.

I duno what to do :( I still love her.

The weird thing is how coincidental everything has been lately.. like fate is trying to tell me something. Today I thought to myself 'I wonder if shes still with him'. And I was thinking about the past n all. Then I come how to discover she split with him.

Maybe shes just being sentimental.. but if shes not.. should I text her.. or try to contact her.. she probably things I hate her because I blocked her on msn etc and didnt even look at her when she was in the pub last week.