- Guitar Tricks 6: Pinch Harmonics Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 3: Minor Arpeggio Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 21: Guitar Songwriting Tips
- Guitar Tricks 24: Drop D Tuning
- Guitar Tricks 57: Two-Hand Tapping
- Guitar Tricks 72: Pentatonic Soloing Riff
- Guitar Tricks 75: Diminished 2 Hand Tap
- Guitar Tricks 98: Legato Lick in A Minor
- Guitar Tricks 111: Metal Pedal Point
- Guitar Tricks 130: Metal Songwriting Tips
- Guitar Tricks 164: Specialty Metal Chords
- Guitar Tricks 171: Open String Lead
- Guitar Tricks 176: 80s Hair Metal Chords
- Guitar Tricks 177: Iron Maiden Style Riffs
Neal responds to a request for how to create Iron Maiden styles riffs in the vein of "Hallowed Be Thy Name" and "Aces High". Riffs may seem complicated but it's really the notes in between the chords that make a riff work, Neal shares his insight on how to create rocking riffs using this and other techniques.
The tip of the week is about the best pick to use for fast picking techniques.
If you like this lesson, then GT has an artist study focusing on the legendary metal band Iron Maiden.
You need to be registered to ask our instructors a question.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this lesson yet.