- Guitar Tricks 6: Pinch Harmonics Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 3: Minor Arpeggio Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 21: Guitar Songwriting Tips
- Guitar Tricks 24: Drop D Tuning
- Guitar Tricks 57: Two-Hand Tapping
- Guitar Tricks 72: Pentatonic Soloing Riff
- Guitar Tricks 75: Diminished 2 Hand Tap
- Guitar Tricks 98: Legato Lick in A Minor
- Guitar Tricks 111: Metal Pedal Point
- Guitar Tricks 130: Metal Songwriting Tips
- Guitar Tricks 164: Specialty Metal Chords
- Guitar Tricks 171: Open String Lead
- Guitar Tricks 176: 80s Hair Metal Chords
- Guitar Tricks 177: Iron Maiden Style Riffs
If you want to sound like your favorite metal player or you're interested in an 80s retro metal sound, Neal got just the chords for ya. You'll hear these chords all over songs by artists like Van Halen, Ratt, Night Ranger and many others. These sus2 and sus4 chords have been the foundation of many, totally awesome, 80s hair metal monster hits. Bust out your bandana and crank up the gain! (hair spray optional)
The tip of the week is about a handy product called a pick bay.
If you like this lesson, then GT has more on metal guitar playing techniques.
You need to be registered to ask our instructors a question.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this lesson yet.