- Guitar Tricks 6: Pinch Harmonics Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 3: Minor Arpeggio Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 21: Guitar Songwriting Tips
- Guitar Tricks 24: Drop D Tuning
- Guitar Tricks 57: Two-Hand Tapping
- Guitar Tricks 72: Pentatonic Soloing Riff
- Guitar Tricks 75: Diminished 2 Hand Tap
- Guitar Tricks 98: Legato Lick in A Minor
- Guitar Tricks 111: Metal Pedal Point
- Guitar Tricks 130: Metal Songwriting Tips
- Guitar Tricks 164: Specialty Metal Chords
- Guitar Tricks 171: Open String Lead
- Guitar Tricks 176: 80s Hair Metal Chords
- Guitar Tricks 177: Iron Maiden Style Riffs
Using simple chord progressions Neal shares his favorite secret to good metal riffage. This lesson is a follow-up to the rock songwriting lesson so be sure to view that one as well to see how these basic concept work across all genres. You'll be writing dynamic riffs in no time with these insightful lessons.
Tip of the Week: using accidental harmonics to your advantage.
If you like this lesson, then GT has more on how to use chord progressions to improve your songwriting.
- Any Style
You need to be registered to ask our instructors a question.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this lesson yet.