- Guitar Tricks 6: Pinch Harmonics Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 3: Minor Arpeggio Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 21: Guitar Songwriting Tips
- Guitar Tricks 24: Drop D Tuning
- Guitar Tricks 57: Two-Hand Tapping
- Guitar Tricks 72: Pentatonic Soloing Riff
- Guitar Tricks 75: Diminished 2 Hand Tap
- Guitar Tricks 98: Legato Lick in A Minor
- Guitar Tricks 111: Metal Pedal Point
- Guitar Tricks 130: Metal Songwriting Tips
- Guitar Tricks 164: Specialty Metal Chords
- Guitar Tricks 171: Open String Lead
- Guitar Tricks 176: 80s Hair Metal Chords
- Guitar Tricks 177: Iron Maiden Style Riffs
By popular demand: the intro lick to GT 74, as played by Ben Lindholm. Tune on in as we show you how to play a very cool diminished two hand tapping lick that will open the eyes and ears of your listeners. It's an easy pattern to remember and if you do tapping already, you'll be playing it in no time!
The tip of the week is a brief discussion on the pros and cons of using a vibrato bar.
If you like this lesson, then GT has more on how to use two hand tapping technique.
You need to be registered to ask our instructors a question.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this lesson yet.