- Guitar Tricks 18: Travis Fingerpicking Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 20: Boom Chick Strumming
- Guitar Tricks 23: Open String Technique
- Guitar Tricks 28: Our 1st guest: GT instructor Lisa McCormick
- Guitar Tricks 30: Acoustic Guitar Fingerpicking Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 36: Christmas Songs for Guitar
- Guitar Tricks 46: Must-Know Rhythm Pattern
Neal's got a free lesson on the Travis Fingerpicking style. This is a great technique for county or acoustic players.
The tip of the week is to get different sounds by moving your picking hand location. Close to the bridge sounds thinner and twangy, over the sound hole sound fuller and has more bass.
If you like this lesson, then GT has a lot more that cover ideas on how to use Travis picking!