- Guitar Tricks 18: Travis Fingerpicking Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 20: Boom Chick Strumming
- Guitar Tricks 23: Open String Technique
- Guitar Tricks 28: Our 1st guest: GT instructor Lisa McCormick
- Guitar Tricks 30: Acoustic Guitar Fingerpicking Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 36: Christmas Songs for Guitar
- Guitar Tricks 46: Must-Know Rhythm Pattern
This week Neal shows you how to master the country technique known as "boom chick" strumming.
The tip of the week is to a reminder to be careful setting your strap height. Lower looks cooler but can lead to extra wrist strain and lead to carpal tunnel syndrome or other damage.
If you like this lesson, then GT has a lot more that cover ideas on how to use Boom Chick Country strumming!