- Guitar Tricks 18: Travis Fingerpicking Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 20: Boom Chick Strumming
- Guitar Tricks 23: Open String Technique
- Guitar Tricks 28: Our 1st guest: GT instructor Lisa McCormick
- Guitar Tricks 30: Acoustic Guitar Fingerpicking Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 36: Christmas Songs for Guitar
- Guitar Tricks 46: Must-Know Rhythm Pattern
This week on the channel Neal covers an essential rhythm pattern from Lisa McCormick's tutorial of the same name. Once you hear this pattern you'll be sure to recognize it right away. It's used in tons of songs from acoustic, country, pop and rock. This makes it a must have strumming pattern to add to your collection of guitar tricks!
The tip of the week is to wipe down your strings after each playing session. This will help keep your strings new and bright sounding to last longer in between string changings.
If you liked this acoustic strumming lesson, then you might these other similar lessons.
You need to be registered to ask our instructors a question.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this lesson yet.