- Guitar Tricks 18: Travis Fingerpicking Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 20: Boom Chick Strumming
- Guitar Tricks 23: Open String Technique
- Guitar Tricks 28: Our 1st guest: GT instructor Lisa McCormick
- Guitar Tricks 30: Acoustic Guitar Fingerpicking Lesson
- Guitar Tricks 36: Christmas Songs for Guitar
- Guitar Tricks 46: Must-Know Rhythm Pattern
This week, Neal's got a great lesson that shows you how to use open strings to color your playing. He's also got a tip of the week that could help your axe avoid and inflight mishap.
The tip of the week is to loosen your strings when traveling. It can help save your guitar from damage!
If you like this lesson, then GT has a lot more that cover ideas on how to embellish your acoustic guitar playing.
You need to be registered to ask our instructors a question.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this lesson yet.