I TABBED OUT SOME YNGWIE "Marching Out" era in "Technique and Style"

FMURPHYFrnky
FMURPHYFrnky
11/21/2007 1:16 am
I TABBED THE WHOLE INTRO TO Il Maestros YNGWIE J. MALMSTEEN "Deciples of Hell" it took me hours and I feel it is spot on accurate... it's posted as a reply to my original 5ths to 9ths lick in Technique and Style... Pleae check it out and enjoy... I'm so excited about tablature on line and I FEEL YOU WILL SUERLY BENEFIT FROM THESE DANGEROUS ARPEGGIOS AND ALL the REVERSE PULL OFF ARPEGGIOS AS WELL... AGAIN , GO TO "TECHNIQUE AND STYLE"
BELOW MY 5THS TO 9THS LICK... JUST WANNA SHARE THE WEALTH...!!!

Franky M.
# 1
dvenetian
dvenetian
11/21/2007 1:35 am
Be careful posting copywrited material........
# 2
FMURPHYFrnky
FMURPHYFrnky
11/21/2007 6:46 am
I didn't even think 'bout that brother DVENTIAN (probably spelled that wrong , sorry)... thanks for the advice...

I'll be careful from here on out... HOWEVER , SINCE I WENT TO THE PAINSTAKING TABBING of "Desciples" , (NOT TOTALLY EASY BY MEMORY) & CONSIDERING MY NEWNESS TO THE "ONLINE TAB COMMUNITY") , I hope you'll check it out , it's one helluvan arpeggio masterpiece... Yngwie deploys major arpeggios , particularly one in Cmaj from the 5th string tenth fret that is very cool... I doubt I'll get any real grief , but believe me I will be way more careful in the future... I've seen so much tablature from "so called" advanced guitar teachers that was WRONG w/ a capital "W" so I THOUGHT ? I'd give any and all a fair shake at an excellent arpeggio performing enhancement , not a pen*s pump enhancement which is quite often what I've seen on similar sites , fkn garbage that is transcribed horribly , as I said I know Yngwie's style well and thought , what w/ the sweeping columns , this one could be very helpful... anyway , if Il Maestro Yngwie J. Malmsteen or his management , lawyers , or whomever represents the MIGHTY VIKING , comes a knockin I'll offer nothing more than my deepest sentiments and praise for his inspiration... Incedently , the piece I transcribed , the intro to "Desciples of Hell" was tabbed from memory , not a book... I NEED NOTHING BUT MY GIBSON FLYING V... I KNOW , YNGWIE ON A GIBSON , BUT I WAS RAISED ON Micheal Schenker and , Frank Marino (a TRUE BLUE HENDRIXIAN MONSTER)... so sik , so bloody insanely talented , both of them !!!

OTHER SUPERIOR GUITARISTS TO CHIGGITY CHECK OUT ARE , OF COURSE ALREADY MENTIONED , Micheal Schenker (U.F.O. / MSG) , Ulrich jon Roth (early scorpions , very scary player , FORGET HIS SOLO MATERIAL IT BL&WS) , and John Sykes (Blue Muder , Tygers of Pan Tang , and of course Early Whitesnake , FK ADRIAN VANDENBERG)!!! w a capital F U !!!

the honorable mention goes to Wolf Hoffman from ACCEPT... these all are superior (OLD SCHOOL) euro-metal guitar players... but Uli and Marino challenge all the newest and most dangerous guitar players from bands like ANGRA and KAMELOT !!! some say Marino is too fixed on Hendrix , but I disagree , I think he's even actually American... LOOK I'M A GUITAR INSTRUCTOR WELL STOCKED W/ TECHNIQUE AND MUSIC THEORY (DIATONIC AND NON-DIATONIC HARMONY)... REALLY I'M A TRUE BLUESMAN AT HEART WHO JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE RAISED ON THE EURO-METAL OF OLD , (which just so happened to hone in on my blues chops , before I discovered Robert Johnson , the messiah) !!! nowadays I love it all , from Chet Atkins to Danny Gatton , to Yngwie and Satriani (2 very different players of equal status) saw 'em both on G3 A FEW YR'S BACK W/ VAI , NOT MY FAVORITE , BUT I DO RESPECT HIM MAINLY FOR "PASSION AND WARFARE" , "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD" is a masterful and insanelyy difficult piece , and don't get me wrong I also RESPECT Vai as well as for his work w/ ZAPPA !!!

other honorable mentions to some newer shredders are Dimbag , Zakk , and Slash (Slash is a great laid back RAWK / blues player who can rawk out massively AND APPROPRIATELY) !!! I LOVE THE GUITAR , IT'S MY WHOLE LIFE AND I HAVE TO GIVE BACK THE GIFT WHICH HAS BEEN BESTOWED UPON ME BY GOD & JESUS !!! as it was w/ any true talent , including you... I'm not a holy roller , but I do enjoy the darkest death metal as well !!! SLAYER still cannot be touched in my book , but Kerry King and Jeff Hannenman are the worst godforsaken (literally) , lead guitar players EEEEVER... but I do love SLAYER'S MUSIC as well as , SLIPKNOT , VITAL REMAINS , DIMMU BOGIR , MERCYFUL FATE (older black metal , BUT HANK SHERMAN DESERVES CRITICAL ACCLAIM FOR TASTY LEAD PLAYING) , BATHORY , VENOM , (again old school black metal)... THE LIST GOES ON AND ON !!! the most evil veteran though is Robert Johnson (Me ad the Devil , Hel*hound on my Trail)... where do ya think all this satanic cr%p started ???
ha ha !!! I BELIEVE THAT MUSIC IS A GIFT FROM GOD AND JESUS , AS I SAID , BUT IT DON'T HURT MY SOUL TO DIG THESE BANDS , MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE GOOD LORD JESUS CHRIST, IT AIN'T FOR SALE , AND IT IS FULLY IN TACT BROTHERS AND SISTERS !!! I JUST LOVE METAL & NEWS FLASH , Stryper ain't Metal !!! NUFF SAID...!!!

thanx for the heads up... BRO... I JUST WANNA HELP OUT W/ THE TECHNICAL STUFF !!!

Metal Freak and Blues FREAKIER , Franky M.
# 3
light487
Forum Administrator
light487
Forum Administrator
11/21/2007 9:18 am
Can I please make a suggestion with your posts FMURPHYFrnky?

Don't keep changing the case all the time.. it's annoying and hard to read. I got through about the 5th sentence before I stopped reading. I'm sure there's some interesting stuff to read in your post but I just couldn't be bothered readjusting my eyes every couple of lines.
light487
Guitar Tricks Moderator

GuitarTricks
Daily Light Blog
# 4
looneytunes
looneytunes
11/21/2007 11:26 am
Originally Posted by: light487Can I please make a suggestion with your posts FMURPHYFrnky?

Don't keep changing the case all the time.. it's annoying and hard to read. I got through about the 5th sentence before I stopped reading. I'm sure there's some interesting stuff to read in your post but I just couldn't be bothered readjusting my eyes every couple of lines.

I totally agree with you. I was going to add a few comments, but I turning over a new leaf (for the most part). I'm not going to say a thing.
# 5
FMURPHYFrnky
FMURPHYFrnky
11/21/2007 1:10 pm
hey light487 er whatever ,

if you're reffering to how i go back and carefully read my posts and find mistakes , i hjsad no idea they keep staying on the site ,, it was my stupid beliefe that theyh'd change apopropriately... i am sorry guys... I'LL WITHDRAW FROM THESE POSTS :( CUZ I KNOW HOW ITCHY 'ROUND THE COLLAR allota GUITARISTS can get... LIGHT , I apologize , but i hope you will please read the rest of this UNCHANGED POST BECAUSE all I have ever wanted or hoped for was to share the wealth & to contribute after someone taught me how to tab online... i hold no ill will light (forgive me man) all i say is good luck light , in 2005 i was paralyzed from the waist down in a motorcycle accident , and i play and perform w/ only the use of my upper body in a right handled wheelchair w/ which i can change from side to side whilst playing onstage in said wheelchair... there are excellent burning lights out there SUPERHUMAN is excellent and YOU BETTER believe you me i've no reason to kiss his ass , I SIMPLY THINK HE IS A TRUE MONSTER GUTARIST... I DIDN'T REALIZE EVERY POST CHANGED , AND I DO APOLOGIZE !!! i have had to repiece my life together w/ the gift WONDERFUL of guitar (and you beter believe i excel at what i do , GOD gave me arms w/ which to shred unfortunately i have no use from the waist down (probably more than you'll ever go through light... on my PICTURE sites and everthing you've seen on my myspace sites is me before 2004 , that's corret i've nothing but the use of my arms up , so i decided to delve further into my guitar playing in a fkn weelchair (and I guarantee ALL OF YOU I BuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUURN) , the most recent pics of me which I've still been too embarrassed to show any pics of me paralyzed from the waist down... perhaps i'm longwinded , but i've a story to tell... good luck light... I simply did not know the edits leave the original posts , i thought tthey changed w/ each edit... I PROMISE I'LL NOT BOTHER ANY OF Y'ALL AGAIN... BEFORE THIS GETS REALLY UGLY !!! All I EVER WANTED TO DO WAS CONTRIBUTE TO THESE COLUMNS (CUZ I'M DAMN SURE I CAN DO THAT) and that is vall this bitter body has left... I will continue to BUUUURN !!! Don't worry , I'll certainly draw waay the fk back , I've got better things to do than try & make these columns a little cooler than what I thought they were...

DON'T MISTAKE ME FOR A WANNABE CUZ I'VE BEEN POLITELY TAKING , (WHAT I THOUGHT WAS APPROPRIATE ADVICE)... RESPECTFULLY , I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SIMPLYH COMUNE W/ OTHER GUITARISTS W/ OUT GETTING TOO ITCHY...M I USED TO BE EGOTISTICAL , AGAIN , I DO APOLOGIZE FOR THE ERROR OF NOT REALIZING EACH "EDIT" KEPT THE LAST ONE LEGIBLE.. UH DUH... I'LL GO BACK TO MY LIFE OF TEACHING W/ OUT SHARING IN FOOLISH COLUMNS...

ALL RESPECT AND LOVE FVELLAHZ , GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU , I'VE HEARD SOME EXCELLENT TALENT W/IN YOU GUYS... KEEP IT UP FELlahz and SHREDDERS as well as the BLUES MONSTERS !!!

Sincerely , my deepest apopolilogies , ha !!! Franky M.
# 6
hunter60
Humble student
hunter60
Humble student
11/21/2007 1:41 pm
Yo Frank, no one is chasing you off. You have some great things to add. Hope you stick around.

I dig your attitude too! Hang tough bro. :)
[FONT=Tahoma]"All I can do is be me ... whoever that is". Bob Dylan [/FONT]
# 7
Superhuman
Superhuman
11/21/2007 1:48 pm
Hey man, read your post didn't mind the caps on/off. Don't see what the fuss is. The way I see it is, if someone disagrees with the look of post then fine but they should at least read it before bashing it. Otherwise, just don't reply.

You got any tracks you could post, I'd love to hear them, I love shred! I'll check out the Yngwie arps when I get home from work, always something to learn from him. If you like 80's shredders check out Cacophony (Marty Friedman and Jason Becker) - two of my favourite guitarists. Another new comer you might like is a guy called David Valdes, absolutely amazing guitarist from Spain. Check him out!
# 8
Superhuman
Superhuman
11/21/2007 3:02 pm
Just found the link to your band Triphammer - will check it out!
# 9
ZakJenkins
ZakJenkins
11/21/2007 4:49 pm
Hey Franky, nobody's saying you don't have talent.

Your posts are just sloppy, and it would be a lot easier to read if you followed some basic grammar rules in your posts.
# 10
Fret spider
Fret spider
11/21/2007 6:57 pm
yeh dude nio one wants u gone and no one was critisisin u as a erson or anythin just sayin that it might be easier to read ur posts if u didnt constantly turn caps on and of. n u dont have to take that advice just some people would prefer to read ur posts more easilly. if anything the fact that they want to read ur posts but find them hard and the fact that people would like u to make it easier for them purely shows that people value wat u have to say. just maybe not your delivery.

so yeh dont take anythin people said in the wrong way. i for one type appaullingly, its amazin some people read wat i write sometimes. but hey

dont leave the site ur apreciated here.
# 11
FMURPHYFrnky
FMURPHYFrnky
11/21/2007 8:16 pm
Thank you bro... I HONESTLY DIDN'T REALIZE THAT THE MORE I EDITED , THE SAME OLD THINGS KEPT COMING UP , I thought they continued to change back to the original , yet , updated post , ONLY...!!! guys , I can't walk and the Guitar is all I have , SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR POSTING AGAIN and AGGGGGAIN... I TRUELY DIDN'T REALIZE

I CONTINUE TO OFFER MY Sincerest APePOLOGIES (lol) another "Clockwork Orange" quote.....

I think I'll draw back and give you guys your space before I fked it up...
jeez i feel extremely foolish

I only wanted to help , all I've got is my guitar , I am sorry I've offended you , partiticularly "LIGHT 487 , i think ? is the #" there are some great guitarists on theses threads... I listen to learn... LIGHT , keep on playing there is no ill will between us bro , Best of Luck ... I DO GET EXCITED WHEN I CAN SHARE ANYTHING I'vee GOT TO OFFER , WHEN I HAD My LEGS Destroyed , as well as just a bit higher up on my torso I prayed and prayed and The Good Lord blessed me w/ even more talent guitarwise , than before...

superhuman , keep rockkkkkinths dangerous blood urdlig licks , and ight 487 you've displayed taste and passion w/in your playing...

if you guys ever wanna call on me I will continue to check the threads w/out posting !!! pretty soon I'll be posting pics of me performing in my wheelchair... happy holidays to you all... WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOUU MAKES YOU STRONGER :cool: BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS... I Fear "NOT" anything the future holds (I've been through the worst life has to give) !!! Good luck to you all , and to "LIGHT 487" , I THANK YOU !!! as well as , wish you the best... you made me realize that the mistakes regarding "editing"' were hurting this site... you'll not be bothered by my foolish ways anymore ... again , I'm so truely sorry :( !!!

Foolhearty Idioso... , i'll continue to burn my frets off but I promise "I WON'T BUG Y'ALL AGAIN"' , I'LL REMAIN TRUE TO THINE OWN SELF AND "'BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRNN LIKE NO OTHER !!!!"

Sincerest Apologies , Franky M. (lead and rythym multi genre guitarist and nothing else)...
# 12
dvenetian
dvenetian
11/22/2007 8:50 pm
Franky,
Hey Bro great work offering your talents in the tab on the shred-fest. Many will benefit from the time you took giving a layout for them to learn from.
Yes, some will take your effort for granted, but others will appreciate it with sincere graditude. That what counts because that was your intention for posting it.
Post how you want to post, those eager to gain from your knowledge will take the means necessary and study from it. You can't please em' all.
Music is so attached with emotion, even posting about it has strong ties to what comes from inside the artist. I've offered "Many A Post" without a Boo regarding the topic, but that doesn't mean no one gained something from it (others may have gotten confused like hell from it).
I enjoy your posts and think you are a valued member to this site.
# 13
hunter60
Humble student
hunter60
Humble student
11/22/2007 10:07 pm
Originally Posted by: dvenetianFranky,
Hey Bro great work offering your talents in the tab on the shred-fest. Many will benefit from the time you took giving a layout for them to learn from.
Yes, some will take your effort for granted, but others will appreciate it with sincere graditude. That what counts because that was your intention for posting it.
Post how you want to post, those eager to gain from your knowledge will take the means necessary and study from it. You can't please em' all.
Music is so attached with emotion, even posting about it has strong ties to what comes from inside the artist. I've offered "Many A Post" without a Boo regarding the topic, but that doesn't mean no one gained something from it (others may have gotten confused like hell from it).
I enjoy your posts and think you are a valued member to this site.

I get quite a bit from your posts Dvenentian. I may not respond to some of them since I don't understand some of it! :D (Thank God I'm good looking 'cuz I am not that bright!) Regardless, I always appreciate them. Post on...post on...
# 14
dvenetian
dvenetian
11/23/2007 3:40 am
Originally Posted by: hunter60I get quite a bit from your posts Dvenentian. I may not respond to some of them since I don't understand some of it! :D (Thank God I'm good looking 'cuz I am not that bright!) Regardless, I always appreciate them. Post on...post on...

Glad to see you got something there Hunter. Music is a language, it's something that needs to be heard to get a better understanding in context. You can't see it, you can see the theory related to it's function, but that doesn't always help if you don't understand enough in linguistics. When I worked in England, I lived in South-East London and someone stated to me
"Bob's your Uncle", I couldn't figure out what the phrase even related to from the conversation. So, I Asked...It was explained, then I understood.........
Many Thanks to Austin Powers, I understood when this Bird I met at the Pub asked me for a Shag....My response was "Your Flat or Mine"????? Yes, the understanding was loud and clear. However, I didn't even bother to understand "Cockney", way too much.. Great Town.............
# 15
hunter60
Humble student
hunter60
Humble student
11/23/2007 3:44 am
Originally Posted by: dvenetianGlad to see you got something there Hunter. Music is a language, it's something that needs to be heard to get a better understanding in context. You can't see it, you can see the theory related to it's function, but that doesn't always help if you don't understand enough in linguistics. When I worked in England, I lived in South-East London and someone stated to me
"Bob's your Uncle", I couldn't figure out what the phrase even related to from the conversation. So, I Asked...It was explained, then I understood.........
Many Thanks to Austin Powers, I understood when this Bird I met at the Pub asked me for a Shag....My response was "Your Flat or Mine"????? Yes, the understanding was loud and clear. However, I didn't even bother to understand "Cockney", way too much.. Great Town.............

True. I have only been playing for about 2 1/2 years and every day is a reminder of how I know so very, very little about this. But I am a stubborn fool and will not give up on something that I like. Aside from being so enjoyable, it's a challenge. You're right about it being a language. At this point in my musical linguistic training, I don't even know enough to order a beer! But I'll get it. Even if I can't play like you guys until I am old enough to entertain the other old fogeys at the home during "medication time". :D

Never been to England but I hope to get there one of these days. It just seems like a wonderful place to visit.
# 16

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.