View post (I TABBED OUT SOME YNGWIE "Marching Out" era in "Technique and Style")

View thread

FMURPHYFrnky
FMURPHYFrnky
11/21/2007 8:16 pm
Thank you bro... I HONESTLY DIDN'T REALIZE THAT THE MORE I EDITED , THE SAME OLD THINGS KEPT COMING UP , I thought they continued to change back to the original , yet , updated post , ONLY...!!! guys , I can't walk and the Guitar is all I have , SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR POSTING AGAIN and AGGGGGAIN... I TRUELY DIDN'T REALIZE

I CONTINUE TO OFFER MY Sincerest APePOLOGIES (lol) another "Clockwork Orange" quote.....

I think I'll draw back and give you guys your space before I fked it up...
jeez i feel extremely foolish

I only wanted to help , all I've got is my guitar , I am sorry I've offended you , partiticularly "LIGHT 487 , i think ? is the #" there are some great guitarists on theses threads... I listen to learn... LIGHT , keep on playing there is no ill will between us bro , Best of Luck ... I DO GET EXCITED WHEN I CAN SHARE ANYTHING I'vee GOT TO OFFER , WHEN I HAD My LEGS Destroyed , as well as just a bit higher up on my torso I prayed and prayed and The Good Lord blessed me w/ even more talent guitarwise , than before...

superhuman , keep rockkkkkinths dangerous blood urdlig licks , and ight 487 you've displayed taste and passion w/in your playing...

if you guys ever wanna call on me I will continue to check the threads w/out posting !!! pretty soon I'll be posting pics of me performing in my wheelchair... happy holidays to you all... WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOUU MAKES YOU STRONGER :cool: BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS... I Fear "NOT" anything the future holds (I've been through the worst life has to give) !!! Good luck to you all , and to "LIGHT 487" , I THANK YOU !!! as well as , wish you the best... you made me realize that the mistakes regarding "editing"' were hurting this site... you'll not be bothered by my foolish ways anymore ... again , I'm so truely sorry :( !!!

Foolhearty Idioso... , i'll continue to burn my frets off but I promise "I WON'T BUG Y'ALL AGAIN"' , I'LL REMAIN TRUE TO THINE OWN SELF AND "'BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRNN LIKE NO OTHER !!!!"

Sincerest Apologies , Franky M. (lead and rythym multi genre guitarist and nothing else)...