View post (I TABBED OUT SOME YNGWIE "Marching Out" era in "Technique and Style")

View thread

FMURPHYFrnky
FMURPHYFrnky
11/21/2007 6:46 am
I didn't even think 'bout that brother DVENTIAN (probably spelled that wrong , sorry)... thanks for the advice...

I'll be careful from here on out... HOWEVER , SINCE I WENT TO THE PAINSTAKING TABBING of "Desciples" , (NOT TOTALLY EASY BY MEMORY) & CONSIDERING MY NEWNESS TO THE "ONLINE TAB COMMUNITY") , I hope you'll check it out , it's one helluvan arpeggio masterpiece... Yngwie deploys major arpeggios , particularly one in Cmaj from the 5th string tenth fret that is very cool... I doubt I'll get any real grief , but believe me I will be way more careful in the future... I've seen so much tablature from "so called" advanced guitar teachers that was WRONG w/ a capital "W" so I THOUGHT ? I'd give any and all a fair shake at an excellent arpeggio performing enhancement , not a pen*s pump enhancement which is quite often what I've seen on similar sites , fkn garbage that is transcribed horribly , as I said I know Yngwie's style well and thought , what w/ the sweeping columns , this one could be very helpful... anyway , if Il Maestro Yngwie J. Malmsteen or his management , lawyers , or whomever represents the MIGHTY VIKING , comes a knockin I'll offer nothing more than my deepest sentiments and praise for his inspiration... Incedently , the piece I transcribed , the intro to "Desciples of Hell" was tabbed from memory , not a book... I NEED NOTHING BUT MY GIBSON FLYING V... I KNOW , YNGWIE ON A GIBSON , BUT I WAS RAISED ON Micheal Schenker and , Frank Marino (a TRUE BLUE HENDRIXIAN MONSTER)... so sik , so bloody insanely talented , both of them !!!

OTHER SUPERIOR GUITARISTS TO CHIGGITY CHECK OUT ARE , OF COURSE ALREADY MENTIONED , Micheal Schenker (U.F.O. / MSG) , Ulrich jon Roth (early scorpions , very scary player , FORGET HIS SOLO MATERIAL IT BL&WS) , and John Sykes (Blue Muder , Tygers of Pan Tang , and of course Early Whitesnake , FK ADRIAN VANDENBERG)!!! w a capital F U !!!

the honorable mention goes to Wolf Hoffman from ACCEPT... these all are superior (OLD SCHOOL) euro-metal guitar players... but Uli and Marino challenge all the newest and most dangerous guitar players from bands like ANGRA and KAMELOT !!! some say Marino is too fixed on Hendrix , but I disagree , I think he's even actually American... LOOK I'M A GUITAR INSTRUCTOR WELL STOCKED W/ TECHNIQUE AND MUSIC THEORY (DIATONIC AND NON-DIATONIC HARMONY)... REALLY I'M A TRUE BLUESMAN AT HEART WHO JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE RAISED ON THE EURO-METAL OF OLD , (which just so happened to hone in on my blues chops , before I discovered Robert Johnson , the messiah) !!! nowadays I love it all , from Chet Atkins to Danny Gatton , to Yngwie and Satriani (2 very different players of equal status) saw 'em both on G3 A FEW YR'S BACK W/ VAI , NOT MY FAVORITE , BUT I DO RESPECT HIM MAINLY FOR "PASSION AND WARFARE" , "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD" is a masterful and insanelyy difficult piece , and don't get me wrong I also RESPECT Vai as well as for his work w/ ZAPPA !!!

other honorable mentions to some newer shredders are Dimbag , Zakk , and Slash (Slash is a great laid back RAWK / blues player who can rawk out massively AND APPROPRIATELY) !!! I LOVE THE GUITAR , IT'S MY WHOLE LIFE AND I HAVE TO GIVE BACK THE GIFT WHICH HAS BEEN BESTOWED UPON ME BY GOD & JESUS !!! as it was w/ any true talent , including you... I'm not a holy roller , but I do enjoy the darkest death metal as well !!! SLAYER still cannot be touched in my book , but Kerry King and Jeff Hannenman are the worst godforsaken (literally) , lead guitar players EEEEVER... but I do love SLAYER'S MUSIC as well as , SLIPKNOT , VITAL REMAINS , DIMMU BOGIR , MERCYFUL FATE (older black metal , BUT HANK SHERMAN DESERVES CRITICAL ACCLAIM FOR TASTY LEAD PLAYING) , BATHORY , VENOM , (again old school black metal)... THE LIST GOES ON AND ON !!! the most evil veteran though is Robert Johnson (Me ad the Devil , Hel*hound on my Trail)... where do ya think all this satanic cr%p started ???
ha ha !!! I BELIEVE THAT MUSIC IS A GIFT FROM GOD AND JESUS , AS I SAID , BUT IT DON'T HURT MY SOUL TO DIG THESE BANDS , MY SOUL BELONGS TO THE GOOD LORD JESUS CHRIST, IT AIN'T FOR SALE , AND IT IS FULLY IN TACT BROTHERS AND SISTERS !!! I JUST LOVE METAL & NEWS FLASH , Stryper ain't Metal !!! NUFF SAID...!!!

thanx for the heads up... BRO... I JUST WANNA HELP OUT W/ THE TECHNICAL STUFF !!!

Metal Freak and Blues FREAKIER , Franky M.