View post (I TABBED OUT SOME YNGWIE "Marching Out" era in "Technique and Style")

View thread

FMURPHYFrnky
FMURPHYFrnky
11/21/2007 1:10 pm
hey light487 er whatever ,

if you're reffering to how i go back and carefully read my posts and find mistakes , i hjsad no idea they keep staying on the site ,, it was my stupid beliefe that theyh'd change apopropriately... i am sorry guys... I'LL WITHDRAW FROM THESE POSTS :( CUZ I KNOW HOW ITCHY 'ROUND THE COLLAR allota GUITARISTS can get... LIGHT , I apologize , but i hope you will please read the rest of this UNCHANGED POST BECAUSE all I have ever wanted or hoped for was to share the wealth & to contribute after someone taught me how to tab online... i hold no ill will light (forgive me man) all i say is good luck light , in 2005 i was paralyzed from the waist down in a motorcycle accident , and i play and perform w/ only the use of my upper body in a right handled wheelchair w/ which i can change from side to side whilst playing onstage in said wheelchair... there are excellent burning lights out there SUPERHUMAN is excellent and YOU BETTER believe you me i've no reason to kiss his ass , I SIMPLY THINK HE IS A TRUE MONSTER GUTARIST... I DIDN'T REALIZE EVERY POST CHANGED , AND I DO APOLOGIZE !!! i have had to repiece my life together w/ the gift WONDERFUL of guitar (and you beter believe i excel at what i do , GOD gave me arms w/ which to shred unfortunately i have no use from the waist down (probably more than you'll ever go through light... on my PICTURE sites and everthing you've seen on my myspace sites is me before 2004 , that's corret i've nothing but the use of my arms up , so i decided to delve further into my guitar playing in a fkn weelchair (and I guarantee ALL OF YOU I BuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUURN) , the most recent pics of me which I've still been too embarrassed to show any pics of me paralyzed from the waist down... perhaps i'm longwinded , but i've a story to tell... good luck light... I simply did not know the edits leave the original posts , i thought tthey changed w/ each edit... I PROMISE I'LL NOT BOTHER ANY OF Y'ALL AGAIN... BEFORE THIS GETS REALLY UGLY !!! All I EVER WANTED TO DO WAS CONTRIBUTE TO THESE COLUMNS (CUZ I'M DAMN SURE I CAN DO THAT) and that is vall this bitter body has left... I will continue to BUUUURN !!! Don't worry , I'll certainly draw waay the fk back , I've got better things to do than try & make these columns a little cooler than what I thought they were...

DON'T MISTAKE ME FOR A WANNABE CUZ I'VE BEEN POLITELY TAKING , (WHAT I THOUGHT WAS APPROPRIATE ADVICE)... RESPECTFULLY , I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SIMPLYH COMUNE W/ OTHER GUITARISTS W/ OUT GETTING TOO ITCHY...M I USED TO BE EGOTISTICAL , AGAIN , I DO APOLOGIZE FOR THE ERROR OF NOT REALIZING EACH "EDIT" KEPT THE LAST ONE LEGIBLE.. UH DUH... I'LL GO BACK TO MY LIFE OF TEACHING W/ OUT SHARING IN FOOLISH COLUMNS...

ALL RESPECT AND LOVE FVELLAHZ , GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU , I'VE HEARD SOME EXCELLENT TALENT W/IN YOU GUYS... KEEP IT UP FELlahz and SHREDDERS as well as the BLUES MONSTERS !!!

Sincerely , my deepest apopolilogies , ha !!! Franky M.