mtvhell.com

chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
03/24/2005 9:29 pm
Ive been visiting this site for some time now.Good site full of funny articles and humor...I disagree with some of the reviews(especially the review of decapitated's Nihility)but nice overall.

Check it out!

http://mtvhell.com/
Try once,fail twice...
# 1
lateralis
lateralis
04/30/2005 9:14 pm
No offence but the site is a bit childish if you ask me. Especially the humor and making fun of Korn like that. The dude was molested as a child, thats NOT something to laugh about. They trash a lot of talented bands too. Just because you made it to mainstream doesn't necessairly mean you've become sellouts. Which is what I'm guessing they hate about mainstream but the fact is it's not true. Also they sound like homophobes. Disturbing site, the creator(s) sound like they have serious issues in their life that they need to straighten out.
Walk Away
Untouched
I can't relate, to anyone
I try to be, a humble man, a better son, a better friend
But life gets in the way
# 2
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
05/01/2005 1:40 am
I agree they trash a few good bands(like decapitated)and under-rate others(simply "ok" review on "Human" by "Death" while evanesansanceses gets a head banging score...that reviewer might be dead already).

But with the whole Korn thing...dude,they can afford almost anything they want and my mother can't even see a doctor.F&*# him and his childhood problems...if hes so upset,buy a psych.I'm sick people feel pity or give more than two seconds of thought for him.I was sitting in children hospitals psych center being guinea pigged with anti-everything medicines with my mother working 80 hours a week and my father having strokes and heart attacks...

So in conclusion...MTVHell is a decent site with pro's and con's...and Korn(the singer mainly)is a whining reject with too much money and no talent.
Try once,fail twice...
# 3
lateralis
lateralis
05/01/2005 5:22 am
Ok have you ever been raped before at all in your life? Do you know that leaves you scarred for life. I don't care how strong hearted of a person you are, it's impossible to let go and move on from that. You don't make fun of that ****. Thats childish. Say what you want but my opinion sticks on that whole issue. Regardless of whether Korn has talent or not. Oh, and money isn't everything.
Walk Away
Untouched
But life gets in the way
# 4
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
05/01/2005 5:58 am
Ive learned something while stagnating and generally rotting for the past year...money is everything and it is the answer to all problems short of death(and paralysis,insanity and some other crap for the time)...the abundance of it anyway.

Have I been raped?No,but i'm looking forward to decimating the person who tries...Have you been raped?No...mabey not.What have you been through?

I have an odd feeling that your well off and you believe what youve been told or have heard...do you have a degree in psychoneuroendoctrinology?Mabey you can help poor mr.korn...
Try once,fail twice...
# 5
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
05/01/2005 7:06 am
Originally Posted by: lateralisOk have you ever been raped before at all in your life? Do you know that leaves you scarred for life. I don't care how strong hearted of a person you are, it's impossible to let go and move on from that. You don't make fun of that ****. Thats childish. Say what you want but my opinion sticks on that whole issue. Regardless of whether Korn has talent or not. Oh, and money isn't everything.

Was he raped? I thought you said he was molested. Both are scarring, but the former much more so.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 6
lateralis
lateralis
05/01/2005 6:34 pm
Originally Posted by: chucklivesoninmyheartIve learned something while stagnating and generally rotting for the past year...money is everything and it is the answer to all problems short of death(and paralysis,insanity and some other crap for the time)...the abundance of it anyway.

Have I been raped?No,but i'm looking forward to decimating the person who tries...Have you been raped?No...mabey not.What have you been through?

I have an odd feeling that your well off and you believe what youve been told or have heard...do you have a degree in psychoneuroendoctrinology?Mabey you can help poor mr.korn...

Actually I'm not. Nice assumption on my life though for someone who you don't even know, and I think for myself. What have I been through? Now thats a question I don't even answer for anyone cause you want to know the truth. Nobody would understand, nobody ever has, and I have a feeling nobody ever will. I'm sorry to hear about your mother. I send my wishes to you and your family.
Walk Away
Untouched
But life gets in the way
# 7
lateralis
lateralis
05/01/2005 6:35 pm
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonWas he raped? I thought you said he was molested. Both are scarring, but the former much more so.

Yeah, I think he was.
Walk Away
Untouched
But life gets in the way
# 8
lateralis
lateralis
05/01/2005 6:37 pm
Oh, and money is just paper. I seriously hope you're not that materialistic. Theres more important things in life than money.
Walk Away
Untouched
But life gets in the way
# 9
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
05/01/2005 7:00 pm
Originally Posted by: lateralisOh, and money is just paper. I seriously hope you're not that materialistic. Theres more important things in life than money.

Well, it's also paper that can destroy a man's life, so I think it's pretty important. Obviously it isn't the most important thing in life, but it has value.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 10
lateralis
lateralis
05/01/2005 8:03 pm
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonWell, it's also paper that can destroy a man's life, so I think it's pretty important. Obviously it isn't the most important thing in life, but it has value.

I never said it didn't have any value. I just said one who thinks thats the most important thing in life is being materialistic. It can ease ones life, but it isn't a damn sustenance.
Walk Away
Untouched
But life gets in the way
# 11
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
05/01/2005 8:05 pm
Originally Posted by: lateralisTheres more important things in life than money.

Such as?Whatever you list can be bought,manipulated by way of money e.c.t.(within reason...you can't buy good health forever)

Family?You can buy family...a person(I will leave his name undisclosed)bought my neice and nephew for $8000 a each...

Friends?Company enjoys its own....poor people tend to congregate with other poor people(with exceptions)and rich with rich(with exceptions).The old argument "they will only like you for your money" dosn't fly because they most likely have plenty...you just happen to be(or not be)on there economic level.

True Love?So they like that you have plenty of money and your personality comes second...things can develop where you would not have been given a chance otherwise(being poor).This also follows along with the friends category.

Any other things that money can't buy?

Also those things above really are not 'materialistic'...money isn't materialistic.Living for your(or anothers) car,home,television e.c.t exclusivley is being materialistic.
Try once,fail twice...
# 12
lateralis
lateralis
05/01/2005 8:10 pm
Originally Posted by: chucklivesoninmyheartSuch as?Whatever you list can be bought,manipulated by way of money e.c.t.(within reason...you can't buy good health forever)

Family?You can buy family...a person(I will leave his name undisclosed)bought my neice and nephew for $8000 a each...

Friends?Company enjoys its own....poor people tend to congregate with other poor people(with exceptions)and rich with rich(with exceptions).The old argument "they will only like you for your money" dosn't fly because they most likely have plenty...you just happen to be(or not be)on there economic level.

True Love?So they like that you have plenty of money and your personality comes second...things can develop where you would not have been given a chance otherwise(being poor).This also follows along with the friends category.

Any other things that money can't buy?

Also those things above really are not 'materialistic'...money isn't materialistic.Living for your(or anothers) car,home,television e.c.t exclusivley is being materialistic.

You can't buy a family, you can't buy a friend, you can't buy love. It seems you've been clinging to money as your source of happiness all your life. Am I correct? If money manipulates these situations then those people simply aren't genuine. I understand, this world has a lot of phonies living in it. It's just about taking advantage of everyone and planting them face first in the dirt.
Walk Away
Untouched
But life gets in the way
# 13
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
05/01/2005 8:13 pm
Originally Posted by: lateralisOh, and money is just paper...

And gold is just metal.

and diamond is just rocks.
Try once,fail twice...
# 14
lateralis
lateralis
05/01/2005 8:14 pm
Originally Posted by: chucklivesoninmyheartAnd gold is just metal.

and diamond is just rocks.

Ok? And I never said my happiness comes from gold or a diamond and I don't treat it as a sustenance. It's nice to look at it but if both were to be gone tomorrow I wouldn't die from it.
Walk Away
Untouched
But life gets in the way
# 15
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
05/01/2005 8:26 pm
Originally Posted by: lateralisYou can't buy a family, you can't buy a friend, you can't buy love.

I won't repost what ive said before.

It seems you've been clinging to money as your source of happiness all your life. Am I correct?

No your not...in fact you are way off.Ive never had much money and have always been kinda poor.I have no source of happiness...its comes in bits and small portions through simple things playing my guitar or sex or laughing with friends...thats it.Money can buy that in spades.

If money manipulates these situations then those people simply aren't genuine. I understand, this world has a lot of phonies living in it. It's just about taking advantage of everyone and planting them face first in the dirt.

If it wasn't for that guy buying my neice and nephew,they would be in a crappy foster home.He takes care of them and they have a future.He is a professor at a local college and happens to earn alot of money...they now have a large inheritance and a solid future...are they not genuine?Is he not genuine?Are they phony?
Try once,fail twice...
# 16
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
05/01/2005 8:32 pm
Originally Posted by: lateralisOk? And I never said my happiness comes from gold or a diamond and I don't treat it as a sustenance. It's nice to look at it but if both were to be gone tomorrow I wouldn't die from it.

That was a simple example of inanimate objects carrying value.Just reinforcing what jolly said earlier that money does have value even though its "paper".

If food and clean water were gone tomorrow,you would die from it...what can aquire such basic things?
Try once,fail twice...
# 17
lateralis
lateralis
05/01/2005 8:57 pm
Originally Posted by: chucklivesoninmyheart
No your not...in fact you are way off.Ive never had much money and have always been kinda poor.I have no source of happiness...its comes in bits and small portions through simple things playing my guitar or sex or laughing with friends...thats it.Money can buy that in spades.

There you go. Those things should really take more value in your life than money but thats just my advice.

If it wasn't for that guy buying my neice and nephew,they would be in a crappy foster home.He takes care of them and they have a future.He is a professor at a local college and happens to earn alot of money...they now have a large inheritance and a solid future...are they not genuine?Is he not genuine?Are they phony?

Nope if he's taking care of another life then I am all for it. Not every situation in life is black and white, some are due to circumstances, so it comes out as a shade of grey. I think you were missing my point just a little bit. My point was if money is the deciding factor between a best friend or enemy, loving you or hating you then those people are phonies, you don't need them in your life. Unfortunately I went through that a lot in my life. I got screwed over by a lot of fake people. I've learned now though and the people that I am close to are genuine as hell and I'm happy about that.
Walk Away
Untouched
But life gets in the way
# 18
lateralis
lateralis
05/01/2005 8:59 pm
Originally Posted by: chucklivesoninmyheartThat was a simple example of inanimate objects carrying value.Just reinforcing what jolly said earlier that money does have value even though its "paper".

If food and clean water were gone tomorrow,you would die from it...what can aquire such basic things?

I NEVER said money didn't have any value. Read my reply to Jolly above.

And you can get water anywhere, you never need money for that. Food is a different story, but again I never said money didn't have any value. Just it's not the most important thing in life.
Walk Away
Untouched
But life gets in the way
# 19
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
05/01/2005 9:34 pm
Originally Posted by: lateralisAnd you can get water anywhere

well for the time anyway...
Try once,fail twice...
# 20

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.