mtvhell.com

chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
05/01/2005 10:05 pm
Money for me,is the answer to my problems...

I can't go to school if I want to...or get a decent job...I have almost nothing.I have no life.There is little keeping me from severing my jugular...

Sh** has hit the fan in my life socially,in my family,my health and financially.Those small increments of normallacy are nothing...I'm not sure why I get up each day.

I repeatedly get slammed down everytime i'm near normal and functioning(by god,fate,luck who knows)...if i'm not on my feet in a few years,i'm calling it quits.

Money is all that matters....with it,you can give the finger to all and live well.
Try once,fail twice...
# 1
lateralis
lateralis
05/01/2005 10:11 pm
Originally Posted by: chucklivesoninmyheartMoney for me,is the answer to my problems...

I can't go to school if I want to...or get a decent job...I have almost nothing.I have no life.There is little keeping me from severing my jugular...

Sh** has hit the fan in my life socially,in my family,my health and financially.Those small increments of normallacy are nothing...I'm not sure why I get up each day.

I repeatedly get slammed down everytime i'm near normal and functioning(by god,fate,luck who knows)...if i'm not on my feet in a few years,i'm calling it quits.

Money is all that matters....with it,you can give the finger to all and live well.

Man don't commit suicide! I know we don't see eye to eye on this whole money issue thing, but I don't want you dead. I hope everything works out for you soon.
Walk Away
Untouched
I can't relate, to anyone
I try to be, a humble man, a better son, a better friend
But life gets in the way
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.