View post (mtvhell.com)

View thread

lateralis
lateralis
05/01/2005 8:57 pm
Originally Posted by: chucklivesoninmyheart
No your not...in fact you are way off.Ive never had much money and have always been kinda poor.I have no source of happiness...its comes in bits and small portions through simple things playing my guitar or sex or laughing with friends...thats it.Money can buy that in spades.

There you go. Those things should really take more value in your life than money but thats just my advice.

If it wasn't for that guy buying my neice and nephew,they would be in a crappy foster home.He takes care of them and they have a future.He is a professor at a local college and happens to earn alot of money...they now have a large inheritance and a solid future...are they not genuine?Is he not genuine?Are they phony?

Nope if he's taking care of another life then I am all for it. Not every situation in life is black and white, some are due to circumstances, so it comes out as a shade of grey. I think you were missing my point just a little bit. My point was if money is the deciding factor between a best friend or enemy, loving you or hating you then those people are phonies, you don't need them in your life. Unfortunately I went through that a lot in my life. I got screwed over by a lot of fake people. I've learned now though and the people that I am close to are genuine as hell and I'm happy about that.
Walk Away
Untouched
I can't relate, to anyone
I try to be, a humble man, a better son, a better friend
But life gets in the way