View post (mtvhell.com)

View thread

lateralis
lateralis
05/01/2005 8:10 pm
Originally Posted by: chucklivesoninmyheartSuch as?Whatever you list can be bought,manipulated by way of money e.c.t.(within reason...you can't buy good health forever)

Family?You can buy family...a person(I will leave his name undisclosed)bought my neice and nephew for $8000 a each...

Friends?Company enjoys its own....poor people tend to congregate with other poor people(with exceptions)and rich with rich(with exceptions).The old argument "they will only like you for your money" dosn't fly because they most likely have plenty...you just happen to be(or not be)on there economic level.

True Love?So they like that you have plenty of money and your personality comes second...things can develop where you would not have been given a chance otherwise(being poor).This also follows along with the friends category.

Any other things that money can't buy?

Also those things above really are not 'materialistic'...money isn't materialistic.Living for your(or anothers) car,home,television e.c.t exclusivley is being materialistic.

You can't buy a family, you can't buy a friend, you can't buy love. It seems you've been clinging to money as your source of happiness all your life. Am I correct? If money manipulates these situations then those people simply aren't genuine. I understand, this world has a lot of phonies living in it. It's just about taking advantage of everyone and planting them face first in the dirt.
Walk Away
Untouched
I can't relate, to anyone
I try to be, a humble man, a better son, a better friend
But life gets in the way