View post (mtvhell.com)

View thread

chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
05/01/2005 8:26 pm
Originally Posted by: lateralisYou can't buy a family, you can't buy a friend, you can't buy love.

I won't repost what ive said before.

It seems you've been clinging to money as your source of happiness all your life. Am I correct?

No your not...in fact you are way off.Ive never had much money and have always been kinda poor.I have no source of happiness...its comes in bits and small portions through simple things playing my guitar or sex or laughing with friends...thats it.Money can buy that in spades.

If money manipulates these situations then those people simply aren't genuine. I understand, this world has a lot of phonies living in it. It's just about taking advantage of everyone and planting them face first in the dirt.

If it wasn't for that guy buying my neice and nephew,they would be in a crappy foster home.He takes care of them and they have a future.He is a professor at a local college and happens to earn alot of money...they now have a large inheritance and a solid future...are they not genuine?Is he not genuine?Are they phony?
Try once,fail twice...