Malmsteen´s wife...

Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
06/07/2004 4:53 pm
I'm not an authority figure here, but I am a fortune teller. I predict a banning...
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 1
iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
06/07/2004 9:37 pm
Originally Posted by: sixstringpsycohey pony...if you love your gf get some life insurance....fat people die early....sorry...but true...nice pussy in that pic with the sg...but bro..that chick only looks skinny cause shes standing next to you.....PJS

I hate you, and so does every other not ungodly skinny female.

Anyways, its funny to read you guys talk about chicks. As for Malmsteen's wife, she's okay but he could do better considering who he is. And who are you guys to judge as to his personal life, you sound like a bunch of chicks talking about Britney Spear's latest boyfriend or whatever. Just stick to the music.

# 2
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
06/08/2004 1:25 pm
Ouch. Sorry, Pony, just reread sixstringpsycho's post and realized how rude it was. Hmm... well, I guess you can more than stick up for yourself, though...

:confused: :cool:
... and that's all I have to say about that.

[U]ALL[/U] generalizations are [U]WRONG[/U]

[/sarcasm]
# 3
u10ajf
u10ajf
06/08/2004 2:45 pm
Oh my God! I think that the best insult a person could apply to psycho watsit is the reapplication of his insults in a context where said person possesses the capacity for thought, I personally would feel insulted if I was fully aware of so bizarrely and completely to loose my moral compass with such little provocation.
As for the whole "Oh she's alright but.. " spiel about the woman who appears to be Cindy Crawford the best I can say is grow the **** up! It's like the mainly male crowd of people here are trying to put down her appearance so in case anybody here is gullible enough to infer from this that they must have a substantially more gorgeous girlfriend!
That aside what right has anyone to assume that a beautiful partner alone can bring happiness? There's so much more to a person than their physical appearance as clearly demonstrated by certain people's undoubted abillity to appear ass-like without even posting photos of themselves.
If I couldn't laugh at myself how could I laugh at someone less ridiculous?
# 4
alucard0941
alucard0941
06/08/2004 7:30 pm
sixstringpsyco, since your new to this forum, Im not gonna say anything bad. But now on, dont rag on other people like that. Im not gonna state my opinion or anything, but why would you say that, hes not even fat. And he has a girl, no a fiance. (I wonder if they share a bed ... ;) ) And his chick isnt fat.

peace man :)
__
/--\
o-/-||-\-o
o-/ -||- \-o
o-\ -||- /-o
\___/
|--|
|--|
|--|
:eek:

My Music

whoooo hoooo !!!!
# 5
kingdavid
kingdavid
06/09/2004 11:01 am
I'm hoping you're typing this with a smirk on your face,coz a you could be saying one thing and meaning another,so I hope you really aren't bothered by that pscho kid.
Eggmeister,me and Pony have monitors that have tiny cameras in them and can see each others expressions when we post here so he can tell whether I'm trying to flame him or not.I'd say you're the one who got miscommunicated.The "so you think you'te hot" part was in refernce to his saying he expected to be likened to Johhy Bravo,who's supposed to be super hot.Meaning he thinks he's hot too.I also think I'm hot.Then the girls;"that chick" refers to malmsteen's wife.
Now you're reading me loud and clear,roger?
U10aijf(I can't stop typing to confirm the sp):I'd say that when people(men) discuss how women look,it's never about deep stuff like marital happiness or anything like that.It's always about the things that drive primal desires:breasts,legs,butts,lips that look like they know how to blow,etc,etc.
As we all know,(ok all of us except pscho),physical appearance is one thing.Connecting at the heart is totally another.and while being able to say to yourself"my girl is hot" is nice,it's the connection at the heart that lasts.
As an aside,I'm wondering about the way life has been for Ronald Reagan's widow.
When you see such folks,you begin to understand why I say it's the connections at the heart that matter.
# 6
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
06/09/2004 1:59 pm
Originally Posted by: kingdavidI'm hoping you're typing this with a smirk on your face,coz a you could be saying one thing and meaning another,so I hope you really aren't bothered by that pscho kid.
Eggmeister,me and Pony have monitors that have tiny cameras in them and can see each others expressions when we post here so he can tell whether I'm trying to flame him or not.I'd say you're the one who got miscommunicated.The "so you think you'te hot" part was in refernce to his saying he expected to be likened to Johhy Bravo,who's supposed to be super hot.Meaning he thinks he's hot too.I also think I'm hot.Then the girls;"that chick" refers to malmsteen's wife.
Now you're reading me loud and clear,roger?
U10aijf(I can't stop typing to confirm the sp):I'd say that when people(men) discuss how women look,it's never about deep stuff like marital happiness or anything like that.It's always about the things that drive primal desires:breasts,legs,butts,lips that look like they know how to blow,etc,etc.
As we all know,(ok all of us except pscho),physical appearance is one thing.Connecting at the heart is totally another.and while being able to say to yourself"my girl is hot" is nice,it's the connection at the heart that lasts.
As an aside,I'm wondering about the way life has been for Ronald Reagan's widow.
When you see such folks,you begin to understand why I say it's the connections at the heart that matter.

Doh! *slaps forehead*

Forgot about the tiny cameras-- again! Sorry 'bout that!

[/sarcasm]
# 7
ketsueki15
ketsueki15
06/09/2004 8:55 pm
"i've spent a lot of time in the gym and not eating meat if he ran into me and saw that i have arms bigger around than most people's legs and neck muscles that can stop bullets"

Yes, please do explain to us all how you got buldging muscles yet you dont eat meat, considering meat is a great source of protein and protein helps build muscles along with exercise..From my 5 years experience of goin to the gym and weightlifting I dont recall fruits and vegetables helping me gain as much muscle as much as meat did (Im talking about healthy meat..not the meat u get from Mc Donalds)..By saying that you arms are bigger than most people legs yet you dont eat meat (the protein in meat is a large factor in gaining muscle)..it makes me think that your lying and that this is just some interent persona that is supposed intimidate people
Unless your using protein supplements If thats so..disregard what I said
I think that both of the girls are cute and both malmsteen and pony are lucky....good luck to ya pony
In memory of Randy Rhoads
# 8
iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
06/09/2004 10:28 pm
Maybe he eats tofu... don't be so snippy. :(

# 9
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
06/09/2004 10:35 pm
Originally Posted by: ketsueki15Yes, please do explain to us all how you got buldging muscles yet you dont eat meat, considering meat is a great source of protein and protein helps build muscles along with exercise..From my 5 years experience of goin to the gym and weightlifting I dont recall fruits and vegetables helping me gain as much muscle as much as meat did (Im talking about healthy meat..not the meat u get from Mc Donalds)..By saying that you arms are bigger than most people legs yet you dont eat meat (the protein in meat is a large factor in gaining muscle)..it makes me think that your lying and that this is just some interent persona that is supposed intimidate people
Unless your using protein supplements If thats so..disregard what I said
I think that both of the girls are cute and both malmsteen and pony are lucky....good luck to ya pony

Ummm... there are some vegetables (or are they legumes?) that actually have more protein than meat. Also, meat protein is totally different than protein from non-meat sources and is harder for the body to use.

Or what about fish?

[/sarcasm]
# 10
ketsueki15
ketsueki15
06/10/2004 1:00 am
I consider fish a meat...Eggs have the highest "complete" protein percentage in them and by complete it means that the protein has all the needed amino acids that the muscles require
Now incase I mistated it... you dont have to eat lots and lots of protein to gain muscle but check any weightlifting book or trained..Basically you need a balance of meat and healthy carbohydrates such as rice...but besides that face it..if you wanna get big or whatever your going to eat healthy meat (fish,chicken ect) sooner or later
If my last post sounded offensive..my apologies
# 11
kingdavid
kingdavid
06/10/2004 4:04 pm
Originally Posted by: PonyOne...there's no way i can take a picture of how smart she is though...

:mad: :mad:
You're rubbing my dreams the wrong way.Im the envious road right now,just before you get to the turn before the intersection with highway angrily jealous.Coz who hates a beautiful girl?Who happens to have a nice body?No one. And suppose she was intelligent as well,and you could,fro example,discuss stuff/argue about stuff that's mentaly ,uhm,involving,without being contrite.
*Makes a lame attempt to stop the twitching muscle on his jaw*
# 12
ketsueki15
ketsueki15
06/10/2004 7:13 pm
first of all...I never said you were obese and second of all...my last post stated "If my last post offended you, my apologies"
Im not caught up in the be the man but I eat meat (such as fish) for more than just protein reasons..They have omega 3 fatty acids which are good for you and I also eat a balance of carbohydrates...
I dont need your secrets..I have my own plan which works quite well for me..thanks tho
good luck with ya woman
# 13
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
06/11/2004 3:20 am
Originally Posted by: iihollyI hate you, and so does every other not ungodly skinny female.

I don't understand the whole "thin" obsession. I don't mind chicks with a little fill. It's healthy. I mean, too much is too much, but a little..."padding" shall we say? is fine by me. They're softer that way anyhow.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 14
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
06/11/2004 7:34 pm
For my 2c,

I think kind is one if the finest human attributes.. and weight, color, intelligence and, well just about everything else I can think of be damned !

OK let the chair throwing begin !
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS
# 15
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
06/11/2004 8:49 pm
I just think that in the overly competitive world I live, people have really shot them selves in the foot and have forgotten what is important.

People freely exchange quality of life for the next step up an imaginary ladder, for the sake of... well as far as I can see an early grave or keeping up with the Jones family next door. Look at the home computer industry if you want to to see a beautiful analogy!

Now in not complaining, and no, the heat is not intense enough to drive me out of the kitchen, however I can't help seeing the ironic humor / poetic justice surrounding me!
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS
# 16
kingdavid
kingdavid
06/12/2004 3:57 pm
Originally Posted by: PonyOne...kingdavid, kenya is a pretty populous nation... there have to be at least a few really good looking, intelligent women there. kenyan women are very pretty. i've worked with a few who you looked at and were just like "whoa." plus, there's no reason you have to stay in Kenya. obviously, you speak English; that covers the US and UK and Cananda and most of Sweden. Or you could move to Israel; there are a lot of Israeli women who are really hot, and Israel, like most other middle eastern nations that aren't preoccupied with fighting "infidels," values a good education and intelligence over practically everything. Gaby's Israeli. But I met her in the infirmary at our high school in Boston.

LOL.
I want to stay in Kenya. Iwant to succeed in Kenya. I love this place. If you have the money,it's one of the best places you can live in(not that I've sampled other places and have a basis for comparison,but...).
About girls,there's quite a few AWWW MY GAWD!!! girls I've seen.But I think I have a jinx for falling for OPP(other people's property). I've made mention of a few on my site,and the latest additions are the same.A girl who came to have a photo taken at the studio where I work,to send a US greencard application(we were sending them online for a fee,and over two months we made a profit of almost US$20 K, and my boss gave me a bonus of about US$ 500.I was the one sending them,coz I'm the IT "whizkid" at the place.I used the money to buy a cell phone and took a loan and added more to buy a PC).Now,the girl.She came to send the greencard thing,but I was too busy to talk to her,though I noted her figure(a butt that gives you thoughts that must please the devil,a really pretty face,and a cetain dark smooth complexion that just murders me).Then she went away.Then she comes back a few months later to have a different photo taken,and although I'm not the one who takes the photo,she notices I'm staring and she blushes.Later in the day after work,I go to a friend's grocery store and another friend is in the back with someone. You can imagine my utter dismay when I find that he is with that same girl. I was racking my brain to see how I'd start something, and then this!!
The other girl was a greencard girl too. In fact,after the green card thing,I sent her the digital photo we'd taken,and she sends an email and promises to pass by,but doesn't.And not to look like I'm too desperate(which I'm not,tho I wouldn't mind having something special and measningful with someone),I don't follow her up.Then last week,she's won the greencard whose application I sent for her,and has come for follow up photos.She accompanied by a guy.I'm like,"this is your brother or something?" She's like "this is my husband." WTF!?!?!?
Man!
Dr. Simon
After all is said and done,as all is being said and done,before any is said and done,kindness,compassion,caring,it's the only thing that matters. Really matters.
# 17
ketsueki15
ketsueki15
06/14/2004 1:38 am
Pony..Ive just knowticed somthing..your girl friend looks like my school guidence counslor...lol Mainly the 3rd pic
# 18
ketsueki15
ketsueki15
06/15/2004 2:29 am
EXACTLY...much hotter than my last guidence counsler...now alot of kids make up excuse just to go to her office..lol
# 19

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.